Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Access to start a new thread for Buy & Sell Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just put your LPF Username and Date on a piece
of paper and show it in the Beam Shot to prove
that it is your picture and laser.

No one here will buy a Laser that can't be proven
to work properly.

Jerry

That's really sad, in example: you can't say to someone who has arachnophobia just make a picture of you with a spider in your hand, this is about the same for me with the laser!!

I can also scrap the laser, but it would be very unfortunate because someone of you could have joy with it many more years.

Last edited:

It is very simple....
If there is no Proof that a product works...
It will not sell here.. You do not have enough
reputation on LPF for members to trust you.

Jerry

What a pity, I thought I can easily find here someone who's interested in it.

And also, I don't even own a tripod stand to safely hold the laser in it's place. So it can not be that I first have to buy a tripod stand just for a picture of a laser which I want to sell.

Last edited:

Encap

I know it maybe sounds ridiculous for you but I really don't want to take it in my hands again and turn it on because I am scared of it and just want to sell this thing as fast as possible.

It is ridiculous and nobody is going to care that you want money fast. Why should they?

Yes that‘s true. But my interests have changed so I don’t want to post any further things about lasers. And as I said, I don‘t want to spam to just get this goal.

So you want $s as quickly as possible--sell it to someone you know where you are or put it on ebay.

You don't want to SPAM nonsense post but 12 of your 20 posts from 2014 to now are in this thread and 16 of 20 are from today---what is that?
None of of your posts today count towards the 20 needed to post in Buy, Sell, & Trade anyway--so you really only have 8 posts at best that count --the rules say: "Posts in the "Welcome" board and the "Off-Topic" board do not count" and
SPAMMING the boards with short, non-content related posts to reach 20 may lead to a ban". You don't qualify--period.

At this point you are a trolling for fast money troll in an attempt to circumvent the rules and are spamming LPF with nonsense both of which you can be banned for.

Why waste people time here with absurd questions and statements --people have told what you what you need to do if you want a possibility of a sale and the rules of posting in Buy, Sell, & Trade are very clear.
Maybe nobody will want it no matter what you do-- who knows.

Buy, Sell & Trade rules are:
"This board is now "moderated."
That means that thread starters must be "approved" by a member of the admin team

In order to start a thread, the member must now have 20 **laser related** posts and have a "positive" reputation (green squares).

Posts in the "Welcome" board and the "Off-Topic" board do not count

SPAMMING the boards with short, non-content related posts to reach 20 may lead to a ban

Anyone may reply to a thread already approved

NEW posters SHOULD read the sticky at the link below to see what your potential buyers are going to be looking for in your "For Sale" thread
Six Steps to Prevent You from Getting Scammed

Peace,
dave

**EDIT** --
There were LONG and complex discussions before this rule was put into effect.
Just because a new member was not here for that discussion does NOT give the new member the right to question the rule or ask to have it explained to them individually or to be allowed an exemption
The rule is in place
Live with it "

See: https://laserpointerforums.com/f39/must-read-before-you-can-post-buy-sell-trade-board-74202.html

Last edited:
Encap nailed it. Your thread will be disapproved as you don't have enough "laser related" posts, most of them are just filler posts. This could even be considered circumventing B/S/T rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.