Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

About me

Hello, my name is Manole Ștefan, from România, I have 21 years, I like lasers for a long time, I'm not doing very well în english but I can have a dialogue.

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Welcome to LPF, Manole! :)

Have fun, stay safe, and enjoy your stay!

Welcome to the LPF, Manole. Don't worry, there are several members here that don't speak English well, but they do get their points across. Stay safe and enjoy your stay here.

More members from your area would know of you IF you had included your location in the title of your fine intro.

WELCOME!!!

hak from Texas.
maybe you can edit or make a new intro post..also is your location showing in your profile?? that helps a lot.
edit
just looked and your location is not in your profile (yet)

One big plus is being able to get lasers metered free and being able to see what you are buying BEFORE paying.

He did say he's from Romania. It's not in the title, but that seems like nitpicking.

Reactions: GSS
am trying to reply to some PMs he sent but getting a good translation is not working too well for me.. Sounds like he wants to go big with a 44.. & IS 'being brave' wants Gball advice & its not my strong suit.. my 44s came w/o balls!!!

I will keep trying but another Romanian member w/ good english would sure help and making a thread asking that seems like a waste of time.
but I will try..

Sumfinclever

Welcome! Don't even need to worry about your English. Besides, I'm sure it's way better than most of our Romanian! :)

I did not search back very far.. But more 'hits' on Romania than expected.
this guy has been inactive.. (hit n run) I sent 'Roby' a PM . but last activity was April

I did not look at a 'members map'

good luck --Hak

Mult noroc