Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

A140 GB #4 $35 each! None left for now...

Giface

Re: A140 GB #4 $35 each!

I guess I don't know how to count!

Well crap, I guess I wait and see if someone doesn't pay. Otherwise I will have to give up one of mine (GASP!)

Thanks for pointing that out, I don't know how I missed it!

What about those who haven't paid from round#3? Or have you been in contact with them?

You won't have to give up one of yours. You're doing this at my request, so if everyone pays then I'll give up one of mine. :yh:

Dave

Don't worry about it, I've got diodes out the ears at the moment.

Once Monday rolls around I will start bumping people that are not paying to get this thing moving. So, if you are not paid by 12:00 Noon US Central time, your spot will be up for grabs to the first paying party!

boscoj

lol or you could give me a discount . . . hahah

HAPPY BIRFDAY !!!

Giface

Payment sent - many thanks.

And Yay 50 posts - it only took 13 months. At this rate I'll be in the veterans forum in about 21 years :crackup:.

What should I do:

Post more :undecided: Shut-up less

Dave

Pontiacg5, can you please respond to the PM I sent you about a PP invoice.

Thanks.

Sorry BB, I completely forgot. But I sent one now!

Liveforphysics 8 diodes = paid, plus bonus money for being awesome. :)

Best Wishes,
-Luke

Alright everyone, I've got some bad news :cryyy:

Paypal has taken it upon themselves to lock my account pending a whole bunch of information. They want invoices for the stuff I am selling, SS numbers, proof of shipping and a lot more. Untill that time my account is frozen and I can't order another projector. I've ordered the round 3 projector and it should be on its way, though all the money for shipping is still in my account. I will send all the diodes from that GB though I will loose a lot for shipping :/

This buy however is most likely killed for an undetermined period of time. I fear that as I go on with getting my account back they will find that I have sold high powered lasers and am selling diodes as well which will probably just get everything locked up even more.

I need to e-mail paypal to refund everyone's payment, they won't let me do it without e-mailing them. I don't know how long that will take or what will happen in the end, but I am trying to get everybody right with either a diode or their cash.

I am going to work on being able to accept credit card payments and just sending a general huge FU to paypal by bypassing them completely. I need to talk to my boss about this though so there is nothing set in stone yet. If anyone has any ideas to keep these buys going at cost like I have been doing so far please let me know! I have a server that I can host a google checkout account on and might do that, I need to look into that as well.

Once again I am sorry, I don't know why paypal decided to do this. On the phone they said there were no disputes against me. So far everyone is happy right?

In the meantime DO NOT SEND ANY MORE MONEY! Paypal will still let me receive money but I can't send it anywhere or do anything with it!

Sem020106 and Hathred please PM me your unique transaction ID #'s

Update!

Although Paypal's website would not let me refund orders (said the unique ID # was invalid) I called and got most of you refunded. I still need Sem020106 and hathred's ID #'s though since you didn't put your name in the payment! (SHAME!)

I've opened a Google checkout account and am working on a website to take payments through google. I have no idea on what the fees are or anything so I need to calculate that and then till I get the website done I will just send invoices.

So if you still have the paitence to deal with this, PM me you'r e-mail address and I will send an invoice, if not please let me know so I can fill your spot.

Thanks!

Edit: Looks like fees will be 2.9% +0.30 for now, might be less next month. It will be cheaper for international orders though as paypal charges 2.5% fee for conversion and google only charges 1%

Last edited:

Once again I am sorry, I don't know why paypal decided to do this. On the phone they said there were no disputes against me. So far everyone is happy right?

Stupid Paypal. This is yet another reason why I hate working through them. They've screwed me before too.

Alright everyone, I've got some bad news :cryyy:

Paypal has taken it upon themselves to lock my account pending a whole bunch of information. They want invoices for the stuff I am selling, SS numbers, proof of shipping and a lot more. Untill that time my account is frozen and I can't order another projector. I've ordered the round 3 projector and it should be on its way, though all the money for shipping is still in my account. I will send all the diodes from that GB though I will loose a lot for shipping :/

This buy however is most likely killed for an undetermined period of time. I fear that as I go on with getting my account back they will find that I have sold high powered lasers and am selling diodes as well which will probably just get everything locked up even more.

I need to e-mail paypal to refund everyone's payment, they won't let me do it without e-mailing them. I don't know how long that will take or what will happen in the end, but I am trying to get everybody right with either a diode or their cash.

I am going to work on being able to accept credit card payments and just sending a general huge FU to paypal by bypassing them completely. I need to talk to my boss about this though so there is nothing set in stone yet. If anyone has any ideas to keep these buys going at cost like I have been doing so far please let me know! I have a server that I can host a google checkout account on and might do that, I need to look into that as well.

In the meantime DO NOT SEND ANY MORE MONEY! Paypal will still let me receive money but I can't send it anywhere or do anything with it!
This happened to me too not long ago. But just do want they tell you and it will be back to normal. It took me two days to resolve everything and have my account unlocked.

Huge thanks for all your efforts to continue your 445 GBs at cost dispite ****ing paypal.

Off topic- Did you just start doing CNC hosts? :D Didn't notice that before.

Huge thanks for all your efforts to continue your 445 GBs at cost dispite ****ing paypal.

Off topic- Did you just start doing CNC hosts? :D Didn't notice that before.

I've been working on the hosts for a while now. I still haven't finished an entire host though I have made some square modules for TEC cooling.

I refuse to return to paypal after this. They have just decided that they can lock my account until I give them some info, and that is incredibly wrong in my book. If I had disputes filed against me that would be one thing, but there are none! Paypal does whatever the hell it wants based on the fact that it pretty much monopolizes sending money online.

I see how Chris feels now, what they do should be illegal if it isn't already.

I refuse to return to paypal after this. They have just decided that they can lock my account until I give them some info, and that is incredibly wrong in my book. If I had disputes filed against me that would be one thing, but there are none! Paypal does whatever the hell it wants based on the fact that it pretty much monopolizes sending money online.

Could you set up a Google Checkout page? The rates are exactly the same, but you can also set up a payment page on their hosting.