Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

A whole new world!

Hey everyone. I just finished buffing up on my forum rules and figure now was as good a time as any to make my introduction!

Let me begin by saying that I am no laser enthusiast. Well, not yet anyway. I'm a student, a soon-to-be accountant, and a host of other things that I won't bore you with, but above all I am a learner. I'm here to learn! Because of that I do swear to do the best I can on my own before bothering you with dumb questions.

So why am I here? Knowledge for a top-secret project :shhh: The project whole involves a whole lot more than lasers, but I've come to a point where I want to distract myself from the big-picture mess to just (hehe) laser-focus on this one part.

And that's about it. Glad to be here, and I'll see you around the forums!

Welcome, you're in a good place to find information.
FYI the LPF search tab up top gives more LPF specific results, you may have already read that but I find it helpful so I often mention it to new members.

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, which doesn't matter, what is important is protecting yourself when working with lasers, so I always spin that mental vinyl and say safety glasses are a must with high power lasers, even the best of the best can be saved by wearing them. :beer:

Many of us like Eagle pair for their value and solid protection.

Safety

Last edited:

Pman

Welcome and may your project be full of laser goodness;)