Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

A Short Introduction...

Howdy!

I've been a lurker on this forum for awhile but I am finally getting to where I feel like having an account may be beneficial. In light of that I wanted to make this post to introduce myself as well as give all of you an idea of why I am here.

My interest in lasers started when I was young (mid 1990s) but really took off circa 2001-2002. Back then even blue lasers were insanely priced and really all I could afford to get into at the time were red and green lasers, and very low mW at that. While those were neat I hadn't really come to a point in my life where tearing down and rebuilding electronics was a common occurrence and thus my interest in lasers waned.

Fast Forward to late 2015 - My car was totaled and being that was my main hobby I started seeking something else to occupy my free time while I was waiting on insurance/gap insurance claims to completed. I have been an avid vaper (e-cigarette user) for about the last 6 years and I have built many of my own mods but that was another hobby I had moved away from however I've also always been interested in flashlights so I started looking into building flashlights which naturally lead me to searching for hosts and VIOLA! I found LPF. So here I am and I am sure I will utilize this forum in the near future however thus far SEARCH has been a very good friend. :umbrella:

Last edited:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Welcome to LPF, Euphonious! :yh:
Glad to see you found the search bar and find it useful; a lot of answers can be found there!

Edit: I see you're also interested in flashlights, we have several members here who are also members of some of the flashlight forums.

Last edited: