Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

a quick qestion on whic to get

Hello everyone, I'm getting a laser for ma B-day bt I' not sure which one to get from these two:

New cute pocket Green laser 200mW /adjustable [OLCGL200] - $146.00 : Welcome to O-Like.com, Your source for laser products

New Gatlin Green laser 200mW/waterproof/adjustable [OLGA-200] - $189.00 : Welcome to O-Like.com, Your source for laser products

They oth have their pros on cons...

1st one has thin beam diameter according to styropyro's reveiw, and it also has adjustable focus qhich is awesome because I love burningstuff.

the second one apparently has adjustale focus too, and is also 200mw. but it s waterproof, so does tat mean that the lens wold not beas good and have a lot of scattered light? The finish to the second laser looks amazing. I love the chrome and the neat style to the laser.

So can someone ease help me dicide?

thanks,

Devon. B

udanis

Hello everyone, I'm getting a laser for ma B-day bt I' not sure which one to get from these two:

New cute pocket Green laser 200mW /adjustable [OLCGL200] - $146.00 : Welcome to O-Like.com, Your source for laser products

New Gatlin Green laser 200mW/waterproof/adjustable [OLGA-200] - $189.00 : Welcome to O-Like.com, Your source for laser products

They oth have their pros on cons...

1st one has thin beam diameter according to styropyro's reveiw, and it also has adjustable focus qhich is awesome because I love burningstuff.

the second one apparently has adjustale focus too, and is also 200mw. but it s waterproof, so does tat mean that the lens wold not beas good and have a lot of scattered light? The finish to the second laser looks amazing. I love the chrome and the neat style to the laser.

So can someone ease help me dicide?

thanks,

Devon. B

Hi Devon,
Maybe you should master english before you take on high powered lasers. Just a suggestion.

The only major difference between the two lasers is that one is waterproof and one isn't. I have a waterproof laser and the splash around the dot is no different than that of my non-waterproof lasers.

Toke

Hi Devon,
Maybe you should master english before you take on high powered lasers. Just a suggestion.
Seconded.
You could postpone the celebration laser purchase until after passing English classes instead of your birthday.
The only major difference between the two lasers is that one is waterproof and one isn't. I have a waterproof laser and the splash around the dot is no different than that of my non-waterproof lasers.

I doubt there is any significant difference in the beam quality.
If the look of the Gatling appeal to you* I would recommend getting it.

There is something about having something special and unusual instead of a laser that looks pretty much like any other. :)

*I don't like it.

LMAO sorry about those spelling mistakes, I didn't even realize it was that bad. :p I guess being tired and typing on a different keyboard aren't a very good combination. lol.

Thanks for the info.. I think I might stick with the normal looking laser for now, maybe I'll get the other one some other time or something.

So, I bought the green "cute" laser 200mW and it should be here before friday hopefully. I also got the 150mW chrome pen style laser and the 100mW version for a present, along with three pairs of goggles. I'm very exited!!