Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

A quick post about JetLasers

I just wanted to say how awesome the service at Jetlasers is.

I have made a purchase of PL-E 465nm Mini a week ago and haven't had any news until today, I emailed them asking about any updates and on the same day Mr.Gray emailed me back apologizing for the delay, he told me that the laser is shipped, and gave me a 50% refund on shipping. :eek:

I know most people here know this but if you are new to buying lasers and thinking about making a purchase at Jetlasers, be warned, they have the most amazing customer service ever.
I didn't even ask for any refunds, this post is just a thank you to Gray for very kind service. :D

Gazen

I’ll second that. Got the same laser (465 mini) last year and their customer service was great.

Hope you enjoy your new mini!

Last edited:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Glad to see your J/L 462nm Mini is on the way! :beer:
You won't go wrong buying fom Jetlasers, and their service is the best in the business.

Thanks for sharing this response from Gray/Jetlasers, this is exactly why most members who buy from J/L, are repeat customers, and they also like to direct new laser buyers to them for a great first laser purchasing experience! :yh:

Be sure and show off your new 462nm Mini, when you get a chance!

Definitely want to see some beam shots when it arrives. Glad you had such a good experience with them.

I'll post some, didn't know you guys would want beam shots since there are so many reviews on this laser already haha.

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Exactly, no such thing as too many beam shots, IMO!

We get new members every day, and a lot of them don't search old threads, so your pics may be their first J/L experience. :yh:

I'm going camping this month, hopefully the laser will come in time so I can take some nice beam shots.

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Hopefully if it's been shipped as Gray says, and J/L uses DHL, you'll probably have it in the next few days. :yh:

DHL Express is the best. I got my drivers from mainland China in 24 hours from the time of shipment. I got my 574nm yellow in less than four days, so they are faster than any other shipping option I have used.

I just wanted to say how awesome the service at Jetlasers is.

I have made a purchase of PL-E 465nm Mini a week ago and haven't had any news until today, I emailed them asking about any updates and on the same day Mr.Gray emailed me back apologizing for the delay, he told me that the laser is shipped, and gave me a 50% refund on shipping. :eek:

Hi Ultracrepidarian:

I haven’t purchased anything from Jetlasers yet, but have seen many positive reviews about the quality of both their products and service. My personal experience with Sanwu has been excellent, and I’ve usually received my orders 2 - 4 days after shipping. They refund all Express shipping costs if items arrive even 1 day late! I always opt for DHL because of their shipping speed and easy tracking. Thanks and Take Care. :D

-cd

Encap

JetLasers laser products are in all respects, outstanding high quality professional level lasers with many useful features not found in any other make.
You can't go wrong with a JetLasers product.
Everyone who owns a JetLasers product loves it.

Are the JetLAsers products more expensive than other hand held lasers?
Yes , but not by a lot.
Are they worth every penny spent to obtain one?
Yes and then some considering the exceptional product at a reasonable price + the best customer service/support in the business and not just before you buy.
You get the same attention after you buy.
Any problems are always addressed quickly and made right.

Gray and Jetlasers only want happy customers who feel they received something of value that they enjoy for their hard earned money spent with JetLasers. They will do whatever it takes to accomplish that. They have been known even to allow product to be returned for full refund several months after the sale if the customer is simply not happy with the product purchased for whatever reasons.

The JetLasers guys are a different breed---not in it just for for the money.
The founders are all engineers and laser enthusiasts themselves and they do the best job they can do at reasonably affordable prices.

JetLasers really is one of the "best in the business" groups---not just money grab driven type who would be selling ping pong balls if they were not selling lasers/anything for money types.
JetLasers really love doing products that are a cut above in quality and function and they offer them at reasonable prices as well.
Does not get better than that.

Last edited:
JetLasers laser products are in all respects, outstanding high quality professional level lasers with many useful features not found in any other make.
You can't go wrong with a JetLasers product.
Everyone who owns a JetLasers product loves it.

Are the JetLAsers products more expensive than other hand held lasers?
Yes , but not by a lot.
Are they worth every penny spent to obtain one?
Yes and then some considering the exceptional product at a reasonable price + the best customer service/support in the business and not just before you buy. You get the same attention after you buy.
Any problems are always addressed quickly made right.

Gray and Jetlasers only want happy customers who feel they received something of value that they enjoy for their hard earned money spent with JetLasers. They will do whatever it takes to accomplish that. They have been known even to allow product to be returned for full refund several months after the sale if the customer is simply not happy with the product purchased for whatever reasons.

The JetLasers guys are a different breed---not in it just for for the money.
The founders are all engineers and laser enthusiasts themselves and they do the best job they can do and at reasonably affordable prices.

JetLasers really is one of the "best in the business" groups---not just money grab driven type who would be selling ping pong balls if they were not selling lasers--anything for money types.
JetLasers really love doing products that are a cut above in quality and function and they offer them at reasonable prices as well.
Does not get better than that.

Holy cow what a poem haha, hopefully they will stay that way and introduce new products. :)

The laser came, its pretty cool and I didn't even know that its multi-mode.
One negative thing about it is that it came with a tail cap button even though I ordered it with the "code switch" option, not sure if its worth contacting them about it though.
I'm planning to do a review on it some time later. :)

Last edited: