Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

A question regarding the rf532 b03

Some of you might say use the search tool and i have the 2 reviews that review this laser doesnt specify.

The laser has a keylock feature and you need to put a key in it to activate the laser to work, so my question is do you have to keep the key in at all times or just turn it and you can take it out.

Another question, is this laser a laser where you have to hold the button in like a pen laser or you press it once and it stays on until pressed again.

Thanks for your time

The key has to remain in or power will be cut from the circuit. I would imagine it to be a push on then push for off. The momentary button is usually only found on the smaller pen type lasers.

Dang that sucks, i wouldnt want the key in at all times. I thought it was turn the lock and its on, when your done lock it. I ordered this laser is why i asked

Last edited:
You don't have to keep the key in if it's anything like my 100mw 532 in the same host, just turn the key and remove, this is a momentary button so you have to keep the button pressed to keep it on

So the barrel key doesnt lock in to the host when you turn it?

You don't have to keep the key in if it's anything like my 100mw 532 in the same host, just turn the key and remove, this is a momentary button so you have to keep the button pressed to keep it on

Your laser is the b03 host? If so thats great news that i dont need to keep it in. I dont mind holding the button too much.

Thanks for the info!

Kookapeli would you mind if i can see a pic of your laser?

Last edited: