Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

A plug for the Dragon case

S

SenKat

I have seen re-bar covers, toothpaste caps, even the "finger-condoms" the little rubber thingie that roll onto your fingers to water-proof bandaids....I have seen that, and more used to protect the aperature, and lense !

SenKat said:
I have seen re-bar covers, toothpaste caps, even the "finger-condoms" the little rubber thingie that roll onto your fingers to water-proof bandaids....I have seen that, and more used to protect the aperature, and lense !

I'm certainly glad you explained yourself!... LOL!

watchmeplay63 said:
Hey anyone have an extra dragon case? i could really use one

Better yet.. why don't you post a feeler for those who would like to buy and you send ina big order in and save everyone postage and just split the cost giving yourself one for free for your troubles...

thats reasonable?

S

SenKat

windstrings said:
[quote author=watchmeplay63 link=1171239976/45#50 date=1171598504]Hey anyone have an extra dragon case? i could really use one

Better yet.. why don't you post a feeler for those who would like to buy and you send ina big order in and save everyone postage and just split the cost giving yourself one for free for your troubles...

thats reasonable?[/quote]

Sounds good - I'll post a Group buy in the for sale section !