Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

A plug for the Dragon case

Timelord said:
You know me well ;D I'll always say the unspeakable ;D But if you know a beautiful woman who smokes cigars i'm all ears man :cool: My kinda lady :-*

My Grandma dips snuff, is that ok??? :-X

T

timelord

windstrings said:
[quote author=Timelord link=1171239976/30#31 date=1171322890]
You know me well  ;D I'll always say the unspeakable  ;D But if you know a beautiful woman who smokes cigars i'm all ears man  :cool: My kinda lady  :-*

My Grandma dips snuff, is that ok???    :-X
[/quote]
As long as she pulls her teeth out before she does the job ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Yea.. that deteriorated quite quickly..... good thing no one out here has any dirty minds.

Do you want the tampax in it or out, used or fresh?

sorry..... :-/

Timelord doesn't really use them for that.......

T

timelord

windstrings said:
Do you want the tampax in it or out, used or fresh?

sorry..... :-/

Timelord doesn't really use them for that.......
You can fit 2 tampax in there my mrs just tried LOL ;D ;D

HUMMMMMMMMMM,
no comment...... ;D

I have to watch my manners.. I finally found them underneath the couch!

mrbear

I'm new to the whole laser thing, and I ordered an Evo and a Dragon case from Wicked (I'll be getting them on Friday). Fortunately, for me, I have another, smaller laser that will fit into the case. :-?

I also collect pens, and I know that there's a whole cottage industry on pen cases. In fact, the LA pen show is in a week, so I'll scope it out and see if they have anything that could be useful. I have a few hard leather pen cases designed for two pens, but I'll look for singletons... :)

S

SenKat

VERY nice idea ! (DOH !) Another epiphany ! Pen cases - although this SOUNDS sarcastic - it is not - great idea there !!!

mrbear

SenKat said:
VERY nice idea ! (DOH !)  Another epiphany !  Pen cases - although this SOUNDS sarcastic - it is not - great idea there !!!

The only thing I'd be concerned about is keeping the lens (aperture? hole from which the Beam o' Death(tm) is emitted?) clean. Most of the pen cases I've seen aren't sealed, because dust isn't that much of a problem.

But I'll see what I see that weekend. Anyone else in the LA area who's interested in going to the pen show, it's a week from Sunday...