Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

A little about me and a little laser game

No! I don't wanna!

Maybe it's a stupid thing to do. Being such a new thing and all :-/

Convince me fist and I'll tell.

Switch

Oh that pretty awesome , but I recall you already posted it some time ago.I thought you made the laser version of it after reading this
I call my self a DIY:er and inventor, and I've done allot of crazy stuff with my lasers and LEDs. Today I made a working laser prototype, the: "3D Spirogram" and it's a success! Probably the fist one in the world. -No it isn't I made it once before two years back but the laser was to weak, you know, useless-weak.  

Edit: Wait....you did make the laser version didn't you? :D Post it!! Post it!!

Yeah, and one besides me have seen it so far. It's the lazor thingy, yeah!

"Post it!! Post it!!"
Convince me.

Edit: I'm sorry, I feel rude. :-[ But what can I do?
Some treason have been made by others here and I don't want to be the next victim. :(

my name is Kendall and I'm from Texas. i build lots of lasers but only own a few. i always build one myself then sell it and build another. at the moment i have 2 dorcy's which ship out tomorrow, a dx30 green (which is really neat, I'll probably buy more greens once i get more money), and a minimag laser w/ RC circuit.

I'm going to graduate in December with a computer engineering EE track degree from texas a&m. i run my own business for fun because i was banned from ebay for selling too many lasers. it was actually a blessing as now i understand how to market websites and pay like 3 cents a day instead of 5 $ a day for ebay to sell lasers.

I'll be making my own custom lasers soon from open can 20x burners and will keep one and sell a few. should be really cool, I'll probably use a DDL driver circuit to power it or maybe a rckstr driver as i have both ready to use.

anyways yeah i really like lasers and understand all the optics and physics behind them which helps with my schoolwork sometimes. i really want to take Optical Engineering but my schedule next semester doesn't fit around it so i think I'm going to audit it (just walk in and listen to the professor) as much as possible.

I'm really interested in invisible cloaks as well using meta materials (nano particles) in a microwave to make this fabric make light slide around it just as fast as the light not hitting anything goes. (yes the light goes faster than the speed of light on this material, hence the N of the material is less than 1 (1 is vacuum)).

FireMyLaser said:
Convince me.

nike.jpg

I would post the set of "DO IT FAGGOT" images, but it's a bit too 4chan for this board.

Hey, VillageIdiot, you haven't even entered the game. What's up with that? Chicken? ;D

Jk [smiley=vrolijk_1.gif]