Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

A few lasers for sale

Murudai said:
Don't worry, I can vouch for LaserRX as a legitimate seller :) You won't have any trouble buying off him :)

Out of curiosity, HOW can you vouch for him ? Not being nasty - I know OF him from LC, but have never dealt with him personally, so despite what I said previously in this thread, I cannot really endorse him (no offense).

I dealt with a PRESUMABLY honest member of LC a while back - and let me do a "mini-jack" and describe what happened...this was NOT this individual, it was CHARGERMAN. AKA : DALE.

Keep in mind that this is MY side of the story, and I most certainly WILL stick to it.

Dale and I came to an agreement to buy his multi-line Argon off of him. I paid him $400.00 for it, though he wanted $450.00 for it. He "shipped" it to me - and unknown to me at the time, used Parcel post, NON-insured, and shitty packaging.

The box arrived - pretty much looking like someone had played football with it. I was dying - thinking, "Well...at least it's insured !" DOH ! I opened it up - the argon in question is a Cyonics/Uniphase multi-line, and comes in two pieces. Both pieces were there, but wrapped ONCE with thin bubble wrap, and a whole bunch of wadded up newspaper for "padding". Yeah - disappointed is not really the right word for what was going through my mind.

I powered it up - and a FAINT 405nm"ish" HUGE dot was displayed - at a distance of maybe 8 feet, and that was it. I was crushed worse than the box was :( I contacted him, and he was insisting everything was fine when he shipped it, and said his wife was supposed to insure it (Mmmm-hmmmm) I was STILL giving him the benefit of hte doubt.

So - after messing with it half-heartedly for about two weeks - while keeping in contact with him the whole time - He offered to send me a brand spanking new Photonic disruptor to make up for hte fact that the argon was destroyed. I said, "sure" and he "sent" it. Well - THAT never arrived at my house, and according to him, was never returned there, either. I wave the bullshit flag on him sending it to me in the first place. TOTAL BULLSHIT - flat out, he lied to me.

anyways, to shorten this up a tad bit (too late now, I know) I sent the argon off to Sam Goldwasser - who FIXED IT ! YEAH ! WOOT ! (etc)

So - that was after spending an additional $100.00 in shipping and supplies to pack it properly for the trip from Texas to Pennsylvania.

Dale STILL insisted that he sent off the disruptor, and that the argon worked fine when he sent it.

Sam stated, in his professional judgment (which I am VERY inclined to trust) that there was NO WAY that the argon worked prior to it being sent to me, and that there was no way possible for it to have been as damaged as it was by shipping - regardless of how it was packed. I told Dale that, and he got severely pissed off. I never did tell Dale that the argon was fixed, though.

Now - NEVER during this entire time did I even consider doing a pay-pal dispute, simply because Dale was my FRIEND - or so I thought, until I started adding up all his lies. I was/am really pissed at being taken advantage of like that - and it will never happen again. (EVER.)

The moral of the story is - if you have never done business with someone, then you cannot endorse him legitimately. Not unless you guarantee their performance by inserting your reputation....

So (again, not being nasty to you) HOW can you endorse the person selling these items - have you purchased from him previously ? I am just curious - sorry for the mini-rant :(

Murudai > Thank's for the vote of confidence :)

SenKat_Stonetek > No offence taken, you have not dealt with me personally. Also it is true, if Murudai has not purchased form me then he can't really vouch for me in that sense.

I'm sorry about your experience with Chargerman. If this is true, then I can understand your frustration! I'd be upset as well. Friends or not, I think I would have disputed it with paypal if it was not resolved. Glad to hear you got it working though, albeit it did cost you extra. :/

There are however people on this forum who have purchased from me as well as those on LC. If they would like to comment please feel free.

Since you're taking that very literally, let me revise my comment.

I can't vouch for buying off, but I know he isn't a scammer :) Take that how you will.

LaserRX said:
Murudai > Thank's for the vote of confidence :)

SenKat_Stonetek > No offence taken, you have not dealt with me personally. Also it is true, if Murudai has not purchased form me then he can't really vouch for me in that sense.

I'm sorry about your experience with Chargerman. If this is true, then I can understand your frustration! I'd be upset as well. Friends or not, I think I would have disputed it with paypal if it was not resolved. Glad to hear you got it working though, albeit it did cost you extra. :/

There are however people on this forum who have purchased from me as well as those on LC. If they would like to comment please feel free.

That is PERFECTLY acceptable...I was not (definitely NOT) saying that you are a scammer - just kind of reminding some folks on here to not bandy about their recommendations based on "feelings". I do not have anything at all against you personally, nor have I ever - I think that is fairly obvious. Thanks for not taking my post the wrong way !

Hey there,

The Evo is sent via the method we talked about so might take slightly longer then 6-8 days.

Hey there styropyro, yep got it and relied. Sorry for some delays in responding it's a long weekend here and I've been away for a couple days.

PM responded, for anybody hesitant to buy I'll let you know when I get my laser.

LaserRX said:
Small price update.

200mW Spyder II $500, new condition
260mW Spyder II $600 (needs spring terminal cleaning slightly)
Photonic Disruptor - new- $200 (1 left)
100mW Evolution -new- $160 (1 left)
<100mW Pulsar -used condition, scuffed paint- $50

*shipping not included in price*
*pictures available on request*

Do you still have the Photonic Disruptor? Or the "200mW Spyder II $500, new condition"?

Let me know asap!

Midknight said:
[quote author=LaserRX link=1209594502/20#39 date=1216814315]Small price update.

200mW Spyder II $500, new condition
260mW Spyder II $600 (needs spring terminal cleaning slightly)
Photonic Disruptor - new- $200 (1 left)
100mW Evolution -new- $160 (1 left)
<100mW Pulsar -used condition, scuffed paint- $50

*shipping not included in price*
*pictures available on request*

Do you still have the Photonic Disruptor? Or the "200mW Spyder II $500, new condition"?

Let me know asap![/quote]
Last time I talked to him he only had a Spyder left, I'm not sure which one though.

V

V1.15

He has the one with the corroded contacts left. I have been chatting with him over PM about it, but he told me that he may already have a buyer for it. I made an offer for it based on the fact it has no warranty and needs repair, but it sounds as if there is someone willing to pay the asking price - and if that's the case, good for LaserRX! I am looking to add a more potent greenie to my collection, but I am in no hurry. Seems like RPLs have been showing up with increasing frequency 'round here for great prices. If this one doesn't pan out, something else will. Right? Especially in a crappy economy. I am sure at some point people will be selling lasers to buy GAS :lol:

In any case, perhaps if the other buyer falls through he may take my offer, or perhaps if I sweeten my offer a bit, he'll take it based on timing. Not sure how much I am actually willing to pay though. Decisions, decisions. But again... how much am I willing to fork over, considering all aspects of the laser? I dunno. What is WL's rep like for longevity?? Are they warranty-monsters? I don't really want to shell out, and have it die in a week or something stupid like that. And who knows - if it did die, and I had to send it in for repair, it may end up costing MORE than a few other nice greenies I was looking at, which have warranties included.

Call it a "Laser conundrum"

i recieved my evo from LaserRX this morning, took a while getting here, but atleast its here.