Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

A-140 gb! CLOSED.

Re: A-140 GB underway! NOW COLLECTING PAYMENTS!

its quite alright, and i responded to your PM.

lets get the rest in! not far away from this long wait for those like viper who was one of the first on the list!

EDIT: STILL WAITING ON 5 PAYMENTS, THE FIRST POST SAYS WHO OWES PAYMENTS YET!

Thanks for the quick response to my PM!!!

Yes, this has been one of the longer GBs I have been in...but I know it will be worth the wait! This is not the longest I have been in though, the Prize for that goes to the Kryton #3 GB, which has been going on now for about a year or more when it first started, and still not completely finished yet...

But...I digress...peoples, please send your money in!!!

http://laserpointerforums.com/f39/445nm-diodes-germany-58058.html

I am not sure that you get money from Arktic
He already paid for 2 x A140 diodes !

i have not received payment from arktik yet, if you look at the first post the people who aren't marked as paid need to pay yet, so if you happen to talk to one of them remind them they need to pay:) thanks!

EDIT: I posted on that other thread that you posted and told him to PM me back becuase he posted there the most recent time so we will see whats going on, thanks for that link though!

Last edited:

so i think arktik is two people on this forum, hes online on both and his name is christian and he wont respond to any PMs or anything, anyone know?

other username i found is cchristian, whoever that belongs to is one of the three visitors to his profile page and on cchristians profile page the only other visitor is arktik. hmm?

Berni

so i think arktik is two people on this forum, hes online on both and his name is christian and he wont respond to any PMs or anything, anyone know?

other username i found is cchristian, whoever that belongs to is one of the three visitors to his profile page and on cchristians profile page the only other visitor is arktik. hmm?

I think that is the same person, his name is christian and he from Romania .
He already buy 2 diodes to Kingdingeling

I think that is the same person, his name is christian and he from Romania .
He already buy 2 diodes to Kingdingeling

yeah i know, and he wont respond to my PM's or anything although hes online. if i dont hear from him by tomorrow i will take him off the list, and if i dont here from others soon there getting off the list too..

Blord

You should make a reserve list right now. Anybody who are remove from the primary list, will be replace by the first on the reserve list. In a groupbuy there are always people fallen off the list.

You should make a reserve list right now. Anybody who are remove from the primary list, will be replace by the first on the reserve list. In a groupbuy there are always people fallen off the list.

i didnt think about that, thats a good idea. thank you for that.

I will end up doing that tomorrow if i dont hear from the people that are on the list already that havnt paid. thanks again!

Just a reminder: For those of you who are on the list but have not paid, if i dont hear from you or receive payment tomorrow you will be taken off the list.

kobi g

Just a reminder: For those of you who are on the list but have not paid, if i dont hear from you or receive payment tomorrow you will be taken off the list.

Good,

Let's get this going

HTID

hello, i was wondering if its not too late to order 4 diodes please? if so please let me know and i make payment asap.

hello, i was wondering if its not too late to order 4 diodes please? if so please let me know and i make payment asap.

you sir are on good timing, im about to take 5 people off the list cuase they havnt contacted me so i will do that quick, and please send me payments for 4 diodes to the address listed on the first post. if your in the US its 40 per diode if outside its 42 per diode. thanks!

Blord

"There Must Be an Angel" by Eurythmics. :D

HTID

i will make the payment in the next 5min, cheres, and when will you post the diodes?
PS could you include the original lens from the projector for the 4 diodes?

HTID

i will need bit more time, give me a few hours for payment, in the meantime how long you think it will take before these get delivered? how many more payments you need to buy the projector? and lastly, what is my total for 4 diodes sent outside the usa?

i will need bit more time, give me a few hours for payment, in the meantime how long you think it will take before these get delivered? how many more payments you need to buy the projector? and lastly, what is my total for 4 diodes sent outside the usa?

sorry for the late response, i was at school. All diodes have been paid for except your 4 and i need to sell 1 more diode to get them all gone, once i receive your payment and the payment for the last diode i will order the projector and when it arrives i will extract all the diodes and carefully package them and send them out as soon as i possibly can. for your diodes outside the country for 4 it will be 168, if you can send me the money as a gift and include in the notes what you want, your username, and address. i can include the lenses from the projector also. and also post here or PM me when you send payment. thanks