Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

A-130 and A-140 GB Update! Diodes are In stock! No wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Pontiac,
Per post number 36, I added another diode to my order and asked if you could ship them together. You said OK. Today I got my order but there was only one diode in there. I guess it got shipped before the other one came in?? Guess I owe you another $4.00 for shipping the second one.
But anyway, I got one to play with now....YEAAAAHHHHH ! ! !!:D

I am obviously a NOOB, but I am still amazed that you can get such awsome power from such a tiny diode ! ! !

George

Hey Pontiac,
Per post number 36, I added another diode to my order and asked if you could ship them together. You said OK. Today I got my order but there was only one diode in there. I guess it got shipped before the other one came in?? Guess I owe you another $4.00 for shipping the second one.
But anyway, I got one to play with now....YEAAAAHHHHH ! ! !!:D

I am obviously a NOOB, but I am still amazed that you can get such awsome power from such a tiny diode ! ! !

George

Yeah, I remember that now. Don't worry about it, I'll just send it along when it gets here.

Shipping of the 130 and first 140 is taking longer than I thought. The tracking info says they'll be here tomorrow. The second 140 is showing a delivery date of Tuesday. I haden't expected shipping to take this long, that was my bad. If anyone wants a refund because of the delay please let me know!

I'll be around a lot less this weekend (working on the Kryton Grooves) but my super dooper phone notifies me of e-mails, so e-mail me and I'll usually respond pretty quickly (unless my hands are covered in coolant or metal shavings!)

Thanks guys!

what about mee???

Your diodes are going out tomorrow morning! All diodes ordered before the 21st of August are going out tomorrow, I just finished packing them all up. (friggen USPS changed the customs form to some crazy pressure transfer nightmare, I hate these dumb customs forms!)

The other projector will be here tomorrow and all of those diodes will be packed tomorrow night and shipped on Wednesday (this is everybody else that has ordered to this point! :wave:)

I have another (!) projector on the way so the diode supply is healthy right now :thanks:

Got my first diode just before I went on vacation. Hopefully, the second one will be here shortly.
Mounted the first one in a 3405 "Hot" host I got from Jayrob. It was set for 1 amp. Quite the awesome beast.:eg:

Thanx Pontiacg5 for doing this group buy.:beer:

George

the title of this thread is pretty misleading... i ordered a diode a couple weeks ago and i dont think it has even shipped yet :/

I switched from a group buy to having diodes in stock about halfway through, the diodes were not always in stock as the OP says. When exactly did you order? I'll be able to tell you when your diode shipped that way.

However all diodes were shipped out yesterday morning. I've got 10 left now, ready to ship next day. After I sell a few more I'll order another projector.

I defiantly shipped that diode, you still haven't gotten it?

Please PM me your google checkout order number and I'll see what I can find.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.