Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

95mw from Dragonlasers - Damaged? **UPDATE**

S

SenKat

THAT is odd ! Can you add any smoke, or aerosal to the beam so I can see if it is being a built in line generator ? And sorry - I thought you could post images with less than 20 posts :( My bad !

Well, I carried it out side and tried to light some newspapers and get the beam in the smoke, and that didn't work.

Then, I came back inside and found some potpurri arosol spray, and I was going to pic it, when, magically, no more lines....Its back to the ring again!

I have never dropped, shaken, or smashed this thing :/

Dragonlasers should send me a 125mw back instead for no extra charge for this trouble :'(

My thanks to the community for the help !

-Omni

S

SenKat

You have some funky lense issues going on, man ....that is simply just bizzarre !

Justin

Yeah, when beam problems suddenly change it usually means you have a lens inside that has been knocked loose or something. Unless you like the random line/circle generating optic effect I'd suggest an RMA, as there is little that you could do to repair this without voiding your warranty.