Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

9 Amp PT-54 Phlatlight Maglite Mod!

What duty cycle do you get for this thing?

The red one got warm after about 10 minutes, but the green or blue will get warm a lot faster because of the higher over all wattage going to the higher voltage emitter...

How do you get the round circle of light? With the standard optics it makes a square (for projectors). Without optics it spreads almost 180degrees. How do I get the round spotlight type thing in your photos?

I am running it at 5.5A for testing purposes. Is that the reason? Does it need 9A because I cant afford that driver yet.

How do you get the round circle of light? With the standard optics it makes a square (for projectors). Without optics it spreads almost 180degrees. How do I get the round spotlight type thing in your photos?

I am running it at 5.5A for testing purposes. Is that the reason? Does it need 9A because I cant afford that driver yet.

I'm thinking it's just because of the reflector used, and the fact that I can adjust focus...

Back