Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

803T GB #3 15.00 shipped  done

Re: PHR-803T GB #3 $15.00 shipped ordering tomarro

Payment sent for one sled and two aixiz modules, international shipping. If its condition is good enough I do have plans for the front lens so if you could pick one in which that's least damaged, that'd be great :-) The state of the IR diode is less important to me.

OHNOITZALASER said:
What Internet Browser do you have Jake ?
Doesn't matter.

Duracell of web browsers...±rusted everywhere.
no it does matter because Jake cant spell... no offense dude.
So jake you get a real job yet ? ;D ;D ;D

sorry for the bad language, but what the fuc* do u care if i got a real job for wes ?? dont u have homework to do lil kid. it just sounds to me that pissed that im doing this gb and no one is buying from ur lil ass  :P

jake21 said:
sorry for the bad language, but what the fuc* do u care if i got a real job for wes ?? dont u have homework to do lil kid. it just sounds to me that pissed that im doing this gb and no one is buying from ur lil ass :P
Excuse my Language and Caps lock but, I F*CKING DID ALL THE DAMN FRIGGING WORK JACOB !!
I SPENT WEEKS SEARCHING FOR MY SUPPLIER AND I FOUND IT,AND I NEGOTIATED WITH THEM ETC... AND THAT TOOK ALONG TIME, SINCE UR WERE A GOOD FRIEND I TOLD YOU WHO IT WAS !! NOW YOUR PROFITING FROM MY WORK AND MAKING ALL THE MONEY!! YOU DON'T EVEN GIVE ME HONOR OR ANYTHING FOR BASICALLY GIVING YOU A JOB, AND ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS PLACE A ORDER!! Im just so pissed bc i started this and you think you have the right to take it from me.
Thanks alot Asshole !! ;)

jake21 said:
[highlight]dont u have homework to do lil kid[/highlight]
And i ain't a little kid. At least i try to get a job, while you don't even leave your house And you just make lasers that will break in no time. What are your goals in life ?

jake21 said:
[highlight]dont u have homework to do[/highlight]
Yeah i did my homework finding the supplier which took weeks. And i very nicely gave you the answers. You then got the grade on the test and did not even thank me for the answers i worked hard on. Now you think you can get away with me giving you answers. And know im telling on you because you cheated on me ;)
Just Remember Jacob, you came to me with alot of questions and i helped you with all of them. i helped you with ebay, get a msn live account, I made your computer faster, i helped get rid of all the spy ware on your computer and virus, and Many more thing i cant even remember. You came to a little kid for answers ;)

lol i dont see my pc any faster ;D slower than a turtle im doing these gb because it will get done 8-) i take my own money and buy these, and how do u no what i do at my house :-/ but anyways please dont coment on the gb any more thank u :)

jake21 said:
lol i dont see my pc any faster ;D slower than a turtle im doing these gb because it will get done 8-) i take my own money and buy these, and how do u no what i do at my house :-/ but anyways please dont coment on the gb any more thank u :)
yeah slower then a turtle bc you bought it so cheap. what does taking your money and buying theses have to do with this ?? and i know what you do because you tell me what you were going to do.
the point is you gave me no respect or honor on squat for doing all the work for you, and so you don't have to get a job like most Americans have. I am so sick of this >:(

errr... ladies? ;-)

Hope I can read the above with a big ' ;-) '

Jake, can you confirm my payment?

luciday i got ur payment ;)

[quote author=jake21 link=1225121329/40#58 date=1225244177]luciday i got ur payment ;)[/quote
u get my payment yet :o

i got luciday payment none from u wes :)

Will you be doing another GB like this after? I like this price :)

i just ordered 100 diodes and i will have about 30-40 sleds on hand in few more days ;)

Wow Jacob is our only supplier of diodes now, good job jake.

Tommy

Back