Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

800mw GREEN 532nm Laser POINTER! $44.04

That's pretty good for a pen and I suppose that you paid more than $43 for it. Some of the sellers are so deceptive you don't know what to beleive any more.

Here is my laser and my question. :)
http://laserpointerforums.com/f45/how-test-my-200mw-laser-58064.html#post821208

LOL! My brain is a little scrambled today, had a meeting with my attorney and when I got home to get him the info he needed my laptop quit working. As you can tell I got it going but now my brain is total mush. I will never buy another Dell! I will get another HP, it lasted 4 years before having problems, my Dell is only 1 1/2 years old and has been repaired 4 times.
I totally agree with you. I bought a DELL Vostro 1088. The button "B" came off, when I just got it 2 days. I contacted customer service and asked them to refund me. They said they can not, because the keyboard and screen are accessories. WTF!

Toke

My testing with calipher and tongamp show that an alkaline AAA can give 1W, briefly.
So a pen have a absolute max of 2W to work with, that will not give 800mW.
The module (12mm) in a pen is rated for an absolute max of 200mW and I doubt if any of them achieve that much for long.

800mW.. ye i doubt it that power rating..\

Most propably, it's a 150mW Peak power Laser (for a few Seconds) , dropping down to maybe 85mw to 100mW average <----- at best

LOL! My brain is a little scrambled today, had a meeting with my attorney and when I got home to get him the info he needed my laptop quit working. As you can tell I got it going but now my brain is total mush. I will never buy another Dell! I will get another HP, it lasted 4 years before having problems, my Dell is only 1 1/2 years old and has been repaired 4 times.

please pLEASE PLEASE dont buy that HP! asus or toshiba ftw.:wave:

Sunsky - 800MW Green Beam Laser Pointer Pen

I just happened to stumble upon it when looking for something else.
I'd be happy if it was 100mw for $44.04, but they have a lot of lasers on their site.
(this is a manufacterers website, but you can order directly from them).

Anyone tried one?

Believe it or not, i just ordered this laser and it will be here in 7 days. I will upload a picture of he beam and how it looks and a youtube video and i will tell you guys if it is legit or not.

popefacepalmu.jpg

Toke

Believe it or not, i just ordered this laser and it will be here in 7 days. I will upload a picture of he beam and how it looks and a youtube video and i will tell you guys if it is legit or not.

And how exactly are you going to determine output? :whistle:
If you are very lucky it will be somewhere between 50 and 100mW.

haha, i would love to be the LPF admin now, check the records, and find out that jdog55007 is using the same ip as badinstincts ???

..pom pom pom

"Give it to me baby, uh huh, uh huh" :whistle:

Last edited: