Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

8 WATTS!!!!!

I was just going to bid $500 USD on this, just out of sheer hope that the reserve would be met and no one else would bid :D

But it came up with a policy thing, and it wouldn't let me bid on it. Then it went to a list of things restricted in Australia.

Thing is... mains-powered lasers AREN'T a restricted import, or prohibited, or anything! They are perfectly legal! I know another user here got the same error when trying to bid on a 50mW green labby. Thus I am not happy, so I've sent an email to customer support explaining that it isn't an illegal item, and they should remove the restriction.

The high bid on this laser was $555.00 for a $23,000 complete laser light show system. The reserve wasn't met which would be in the $10,000-15,000 range. Guess there will be no party.

Ace82

::)

Well since you made a thread:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYWN-lSdhJ4[/media]

Give it a couple years... ;D

[highlight]There were no fatalities but one guest is in critical condition recovering in a nearby hospital. Only known as Daguin, he suffered not only blindness, but severe burn trauma to his genitalia after exclaiming "Naked laser light show!" Doctors state it will never work the same if he keeps it. If his status doesn't improve over the next few days they may have to amputate. The FDA is now on scene investigating the circumstances and the apparent circumcision. Officials state if the procedure had been performed by a licensed professional Daguin's prognosis would have been much better.[/highlight]   :'( :'( :'(

Dave, I know a good plastic surgeon  ;D ;D ;D

daguin

docjohn said:
  Dave, I know a good plastic surgeon  ;D ;D ;D 

Does he/she do pro bono work for really ugly people like me? :D

Peace,
dave

daguin said:
[quote author=docjohn link=1219284786/20#20 date=1220380098]   Dave, I know a good plastic surgeon  ;D ;D ;D 

Does he/she do pro bono work for really ugly people like me?  :D

Peace,
dave
[/quote]

She said to tell you that anything that is accidentally burned off can be lased back on thru the miracle of lasers  :-*       ::) ::) ::)

daguin

docjohn said:
         She said to tell you that anything that is accidentally burned off can be lased back on thru the miracle of lasers  :-*       ::) ::) ::)

Well then I think that we should take a moment to thank the Goddess for the miracle of lasers

<pause>

OK. Thank you

You are now free to go on with your lives.

Peace,
dave

On the theme of medical lasers, I wonder whats needed to setup your own Laser eye treament service, i'm sure it doesn't need more then a good green and a steady hand ;)

btw, love your avatar Snytbaggen, made me lol for real! ;D

Viracocha said:
On the theme of medical lasers, I wonder whats needed to setup your own Laser eye treament service, i'm sure it doesn't need more then a good green and a steady hand  ;)

btw, love your avatar Snytbaggen, made me lol for real!  ;D

It also made me lol for real when I saw it on another forum, and then I started to use it as an avatar ^^