Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

8 HeNe's+3 power supplies for 50$

$45 economy shipping, LOL? I'm sure it will cost much more than $50 at the end of the auction.

Oh, didn't see that. Shipping in Canada is only 30$ lol, which is still kinda up there.

Plus they have no rep for selling on top of it. I guess one could take a chance, but I'd pass.

Yeah I was worried about that as well, but I contacted the guy about local pickup and he seemed pretty quick to respond and had no problem with me going over there and checking them out. That and paypal buyer protection is a+. I dunno, if it stays under 60 or 70 I might still snag them up, keep a couple and sell the rest on here or relist for 10$ or whatever to break even.

IsaacT

I have been wanting an HeNe so if you did decide to pick some up and sell the others I would definitely be interested in one, but I couldn't go for all of them.

If anyone is already bidding please let us know-- as a common courtesy I let these auctions pass unless noone else is bidding- (dibbs)- I would entertain getting them as a sort of GB and pass along( at a fair price) parts of the lot to others who PM me---today-(wannaburnstuff!!) I have too many red HeNe already but if the deal is right I will bid--

Since nobody has called dibbs in the previouse posts I am bidding now,if you have bid BEFORE me I will not bid again--thanks--Len

Well I predicted it would end at 200$

I was wrong.
It ended at 197.50.(with shipping)

Turn the clock back a few years and that would have been a pretty good deal.

and still would with more PSs and all the Alden plugs attached.--if they all lased.

To get the ones I have, I sniped five or six and lost to every one I won, and if I put them up on eeKbay now I would prolly lose $$ on them.

But for the color- divergance and no need for a duty/rest cycle you can't beat a HeNe. Green and yellow HeNes are stunning! I have a few Greens but never could afford a yellow- still very pricey.

Don't get me started about my Agron ML. I had violet before we every heard of Blu-ray, and all those other lines too.

Go Gas!!!!

hk