Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

7 colour pocket laser spiro.

I know that this has been discussed in mutimedia but the tutorial has now come up on hacknmod
http://hacknmod.com/hack/how-to-pocket-size-7-color-laser-with-spiro-projector/
There is a link to the video at the bottom of the page.

I decided to bring it here as I had to edit quite a lot out of the tutorial before they would accept it so some of it is a bit sketchy, as far as I am concerned.

If you want more detailed info ask away.

Regards rog8811

Attachments

• closed up01.jpg
    closed up01.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 301
  • Drivers-on01.jpg
    Drivers-on01.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 328
  • nearly done01.jpg
    nearly done01.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 343
  • pwWhite01.jpg
    pwWhite01.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 756
  • pwall assembled01.jpg
    pwall assembled01.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 324
Last edited:

jayrob

Hey Rog, do you have some power recommendations for the individual lasers so that they combine to make the different colors properly?

Perhaps you can give us what power measurements for the individual blu-ray, red and green lasers you have there.

And even recommendations for going with more power!:rolleyes:

Do you have recommendations for a power limit using the PHR sled with the turning mirror from a PS3 sled?

Thanks!
Jay

Hey Rog, do you have some power recommendations for the individual lasers so that they combine to make the different colors properly?

Perhaps you can give us what power measurements for the individual blu-ray, red and green lasers you have there.

And even recommendations for going with more power!:rolleyes:

Do you have recommendations for a power limit using the PHR sled with the turning mirror from a PS3 sled?

Thanks!
Jay
On this one the senkat red is set to 75/80ma, blu-ray is 100ma and the green is a 5mw being overdriven to 3.7v and that gives 6 very good colours, the yellow is a bit toward green but is acceptable.

As this is the only PHR one I have made I have no experience of higher powers but I see no reason that it would not work with a 6X BR and an LOC red with maybe 20mw green (only a guess).

Regards rog8811