Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

588nm yellow 75mw coherent sapphire OPSL laser!

Sowee7

Hello,

This is my new laser. A 588nm yellow coherent sapphire! This laser is a really cool laser, it is very different from your normal 589nm DPSS lasers, this laser uses OPSL technology the same tech that was used in those small green osram lasers l, except this is yellow (and much bigger)! My laser also came with the driver board/power supply board and a cable. The laser is also really bright as it is 75mw. This is a really good laser but there is a downside to it, the price. Other than that, theese are amazing lasers, I'll add some pics of the laser below

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Awesome laser, I love that golden yellow color of lasers in the 588-594nm range.

Nice. I want one in 577 but only come in 5W.

Ultimatekaiser has one of these that you may be able to talk him out of.......but it won't come cheap at all. I have actually seen this laser on Skype, so it is real.

I personally prefer the lemon yellow color of lasers around 577nm over the orange color of these laser around 589nm. Nice laser, though.

I personally prefer the lemon yellow color of lasers around 577nm

Copper Vapour Laser is a good choice for that. Loads of power (up to multiple tens of W). But not a "pointer" size.