Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

55mW Dragon is here

My 55mW dragon is here, and its way better than i thought it would be!

Im charging camera batteries, 30 mins or so i will post some pics. *goes outside to make the neighbor kids wonder what that green thing is*

DUDE! I just used my 113 mW x105 outside, it was 12:30 AM here and I live in a town house. The backyard was lit like crazy from it, and I was scared a neighbor would call the cops or scream at me LOL !!!!

Well after messing with it for a while, I'm happy with this thing, i was able to hit a power line pole 1/2 a mile away with it.

While it does heat up after about a minute of continuous use, i rarely have it on that long.

The shell is really nice and solid feeling, i like the weight of it, it doesn't feel cheep at all

the button is a nice rubber covered one too, way better than that metal one on my old laser.

it does exactly what it says on the DL site i can see it during the day, and it slightly pits plastic and burns a tiny hole in black tape. Id say its a good feel into what higher mW greens can do.

If it won't go through a punch, You didn't add enough rum !!
I'd bet that your dragon outputs over rated power :)

Mike