Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

532nm laser, it flicks on and off

I bought several of those drivers and they can be static sensitive, if you are not using a pad and wrist strap then you may be better off buying modules with the drivers already attached.

GSS

Fastech I was not so impressed with but who knows, it's often just luck of the draw.
I just bought a couple of 9 dollar pointers from ebay and one is doing 115mw, the other 150mw and has a nice infinity focused beam, granted some are well focused and some have what I call a " match lighting " lens and setting that you can't get to focus as tightly far field, this time I received one of each, pot luck it seems.

This is the one I bought that came in at 150mw, but again it's likely pot luck.

This one came in at 115mw

Red, I bought just one of the black host up top.
Bummer as it's only doing maby 50mw max. Yup nothing new:whistle: as these are pot lock but i'm curious if yours has the plastic tube lens setup with the small brass module surrounded by the ribbed AL sleeve like it shows in the ebay link. If yours is doing 150mw and has that setup then i'm under estimating the power of to what looks like a cheaper manufacturing process.
Mine is different than the pic and has the typical bigger all brass 12mm module with the nicer inside lens and is sinked nice in the host with AL..