Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

532nm 350mW vs. 450nm 750mW

Hi all,

Apologies if this is posted in the wrong section but I wasn't sure where it should go.

I am toying with the idea of getting a new laser from Odic Force (I am based in the UK and don't want the risk of customs etc).

I wondered if anyone could help in terms of the brightness of the beam (in daylight and/or night for Green vs. Blue lasers)?

This green one is on my shortlist PowerCheck Laser: AIG Focusing Green (532nm) Laser Kit V1 350mW - Detailed item view - OdicForce Lasers Online Shop

But I quite like the idea of a blue and know that a 350mW green will be much brighter than a 350mW blue.

I found this blue laser PowerCheck Laser: AIG Focusing Blue Laser 450nm 750mW - Detailed item view - OdicForce Lasers Online Shop

Do you think the blue laser would be as bright as the green?

Any help appreciated as ever.

445's vary in wavelength, its highly possible it's 450nm. The diodes are not the 450nm single mode orsams they're talking about.

Grix

445nm diodes are rated at 445nm at normal operating currents and temperatures. We tend to push them higher than that, resulting in a wavelength shift. Just like our "635nm" diodes usually surpass 640nm in reality.