Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

532nm 100mW Beamshots

Beamshots from last night. I popped up a review, of this laser, it's a Lazerer Mini 100mW 532nm, or a clone of it, I'm unsure which. It cost me £3 at a carboot sale. :D Epic?! I'll throw these pics up so that people can see them. I like beamshots, so the more the merrier :D :beer:

Here it is hitting a garden shed

10553-another-532nm-mini-aimed-garden-shed.jpg

Firing from it's mini tripod

10551-lzmn-100mw-532nm.jpg

10550-mini-532nm-sat-tripod.jpg

Going Skyward

10549-mini-532nm-going-skyward-stars.jpg

Finally one of it firing up unfocused with the beam widening into the distance, my camera's lens focused on the foreground.

10546-mini-532nm-firing-skyward.jpg

Thank you everyone :thanks:

Nice beam shots, thank you!

I'd like to see someone shoot one parallel across some flat ground out in the desert somewhere and then drive down under the beam and see how far you can go and still be able to see the beam.

Thank you Alaskan. Sadly I don't have a desert near me as I'm in the UK, but I do have access to a moor. Plenty of fog on the moors too. I'll see what I manage given time now that the weather is improving :)

I really like the second shot with the gray clouds in the background, and silhoutte tripod.
Great shot!

I'm interested in how far that beam really goes before it ceases to be a visible beam, I mean, in normal atmospheric conditions. I'd like to do the test now, but I live in a fairly big bowl full of houses and buildings locked in by mountains on one side, water on the other. I should have tried this when I lived in New Mexico with their long runs of empty desert.

Those are some beautiful beam shots, very nice in every way, thank you for sharing.