Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

50mw LEDShoppe Laser

jfp999

They seemed really eager to help me out and do an exchange so I sent them an email saying how would this process work. My parents are willing to exchange it if they don't have to pay for the shipping back. Do you think LEDShoppe will agree to this?

Possibly, depends though. You should order the 100mW version and if it is underspec you will still have atleazst 50mW....

i can have you a metered over spec 50mw green in less than a week...u will have 2 lasers with no down time....ive just ordered 6 greens 2/3 day shipping they are being shipped to a vet. of this forum which will meter them...i will have him send you one...pm me your address!!!

Last edited:

jfp999

For how much? Or is it for free as you stated in your previous post? And do i have to pay for shipping?

Last edited:
just be looking in the mailbox !!! i will send you message when he gets package...will have him send you one next day....like i said i always get a freebie from them so its no big deal...

jfp999

Thanks. Just PM me when he's ready to send it to me and I'll talk with my parents to try and convince them