Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

50mW 532nm Green Laser Pointer Pen - from LED Shoppe - how much mW u recieved?

mpk01

i just wondering... a lot of people saying that the 50mW 532nm Green Laser Pointer Pen from LED Shoppe that they recieved are over spec, but how much mw u guys get? i need to know is there always overspec or underspec... becoz i'm planning to get a green laser either 50mw green from LED Shoppe(need survey from u guys on how much mW u guys get) or 50mW green laser torch type running with cr2 battery from o-like(which susie promise me to pick 1 unit that is 60mW and send to me).

if i go for LED Shoppe, will i get more than 60mW?

or i should go for o-like 60mW green torch type?

P/S: i want to have higher mW between those 2 laser due to more visible beam. and please dont sugguest me any other laser... help me choose either 1 in my list.

Thanks~

Hope to get some opinion from u all~

If you are old enough to decide yourself... then
that seems to be a very simple decision....

1) get a random unknow output Chinese laser from LED Shoppe...

2) get a guaranteed output Laser from a reputable Chinese seller
that is also a member of LPF...

Duh.... not too difficult...:whistle:

Jerry

jeffd

True, you can either take a chance to save some money or go with the trusted verified laser.

and please dont sugguest me any other laser... help me choose either 1 in my list.

Thanks~

Hope to get some opinion from u all~

So hypothetically if there was a different, better laser at the same price point you wouldn't want to know about it?

mpk01

if that so, i would like to know, coz many of them introduce me with higher price laser which i think it's not worth...

Well my LEDshoppe is doing ~75mW's and has a sweet beam! it pops balloons from over26ft too!
DLBM

Oh, and if you want a beam, go for the LEDshoppe as it has a VERY thick beam (3mm on my one) where as the "torch" is for burning and will have a smaller beam size, and prob less visibility!
DLMB

yeah my experience with ledshoppe has been very good i have several of their 30mw they also pops balloon from over 20ft away and judging from what ive read on this forum they are always at or over specifacations and never under, and they do have an awesome beam on them with great divergence. that is why i like ledshoppe.