Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

500mW RGB Laser Projector

I am not going to know what shipping is until I send it out. Like I said though. I will make sure you do not exceed your limit. If it is over I will pay the extra and if it is under you will get a discount.

Ah, that's right. I remember reading that... then I forgot, lol.

What will you be shipping it in? Scanners are delicate things, it's going to need quite a bit of padding. Especially when going to Australia, make sure you pack it really well :)

I'll pack the hell out of it. You will be unpacking for a long time before you get to it? : )

Jaseth

Sorry to crash in on the thread once again but you just reminded me of the smoke machine I received recently.. 2 cardboard boxes (one inside the other) both covered completely in brown tape, about 3 liters of those squishy things they throw in with fragile equipment, another styrofoam box around the unit itself and 2 layers of bubblewrap.. now that's what I call careful packaging :p The thing is made of thick aluminium and very strong and durable plastic with no actual fragile bits, yet it is packed up like it was a sample of plutonium and an ancient relic xD

I wonder if perhaps the power output of the modules in this system were adjusted for better color blending. 350mW of red seems a little excessive along with 100mW of green and 50mW of Blue.. how do the colors look, yobresal?

It is green heavy. You need to use the Dac to tone down the green for a nice white.

I'll be trying it out with my soundcard DAC.. Hopefully it works as well with this as it does with my green scanner.