Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

5000mw laser for sale!

Paddy

Re: 5000mw laer for sale!

I think you typo'd three too many zeros there.

It is a 5 watt laser otherwise known as a 5000mw laser

Ebay just removed my laser from there site. Saying they dont allow lasers of an output greater then 5mw. So if you are interested Email me at artie.sfp@gmail.com and I can send you the pics and info.

Last edited:

Ebay just removed my laser from there site. Saying they dont allow lasers of an output greater then 5mw. So if you are interested Email me at stupid@dumbass.dur and I can send you the pics and info.

Seems like the reporting feature on ebay has quick results. Oh, and again, you're welcome :D

Hey TJ! Welcome back :)

I'm going to hold out a little longer for the 6,000 MegaWatt version of this, should be worth the wait lmfao.

Last edited:
Hey TJ! Welcome back :)

I'm going to hold my little finger for the 6,000 MegaWatt version of this to burn out my eye sockets! be worth the wait kissing my A$$ off :crackup: .

I love it when you all post dumb stuff about yourself!!

I dont know why people try scams like this on a laser forum full of laser pro's and veterans.... People here are obviously not that stupid. Now maybe if you tried this on wickeds forum you will get it sold. :eg:

Last edited:
I dont know why people try scams like this on a laser forum full of laser pro's and veterans.... People here are obviously not that stupid. Now maybe if you tried this on wickeds forum you will get it sold. :eg:

I know right. A laser forum is the place where people are going to know that you're full of shit and spamming a BS product. Now if he was spamming some other random forum he might have a better chance of suckering somebody.

I'm sure he is spamming other forums too.

Got to love how is name is Artie but uses the name Cowgirl, LMAO.

I'm sure he is spamming other forums too.

Got to love how is name is Artie but uses the name Cowgirl :worthy:, LMAO.

My name is Artemas not Artie and this is not a scam dumb is the one who thinks this is a scam and would stake their reputation on it:scowl: