Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

500,000,000,000,000W laser

1. why have you made another account?
2. that is the NIF, it has been posted many times, most recently.. 'curiously coherent'

stuart :)

In fact I have a while back. I wonder what happens when they make the star and it starts to grow. lol

1. why have you made another account?
2. that is the NIF, it has been posted many times, most recently.. 'curiously coherent'

stuart :)
1. Why do you still talk about it are you a Administrator?
2. Never saw it around the forum.

Last edited:
Because it's against the rules to have two accounts.
I asked to delete my other one. I did nothing until I asked the forum and a moderator told me to change my email on my other one and make a new account and have my current email on it. Don't blame me.

You should have kept your other account... "do overs" are for the
school ground...

You didn't get all those Neg Rep points on your other account by
mistake.... you earned them...

Jerry

Last edited:

Things

Geesh, get off his back guys!

Unlike most trolls, he actually asked for his old account to be deleted, and didn't just go and make a new one without asking. He doesn't have 2 accounts, the other one was deleted, or in the cue to be deleted.

*queue* :p

lasers are only impressive in the conventional sense up to a certain power, anyway. show me a 100W video of 532nm and ill be impressed. show me one of 1000W and i wont be, because likely the beam is so bright they cant even show anything (not that i think visible lasers would exist at that strength)

if it grows it'll stop working, it needs to be at incredible pressure for fusion to work, and hence small volume. its not like the actual sun where the pressure from gravity is enough to keep it working at huge volumes.