Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

4X/ 6X Diodes $50 ea. Please re-read 1 st Post!

Re: 6X Diodes $50 ea. in heat sink

Some folks have asked for 2 sleds, without my own requests there were 7 people in the 6X buy, I sure thought more w/b interested, but these are new and experimental, we don't know if they vary a little or a lot yet.  -Glenn

Today is the last day to order these on this GB! I will send funds to get them Monday 10-3 08 (also the 803T'S) If you ordered the 4x/6x and changed your mind, please let me know today!

treb76 said:
Any updates?

Any possible updates at this point would consist of "I placed the order."

If you'd read back in the thread it's pretty clear this is like a mini-gb where we're waiting for glen to get the parts from the supplier, semi-harvest them, then remail them to all of us.

I'd really only expect scopeguy to post at this point if there were some delay... patience... patience...

treb76

gahhh. i'll try to contain my excitement. :p

Hey friends, I sent the funds in and Dan is expecting his package in just a few days. He's in Australia, the sleds and diodes will go there the here then I send 'em to you. He and I turn them around pretty fast, so I don't think you will wait but about 2 weeks now. Thanks for chipping in, as I get my own few a little cheaper from our shared shipping costs! -Glenn

Everyone I was just told, that the supplier has now stated that he has no 4X/ 6X sleds! :mad: I know this is going to bum us out some, but it will take several days for the refund to clear, I'll make sure you all get your $ for the 6X's back ASAP. The 803T's are still coming, and I hope true 6X sleds become available in the near future. I am sorry, as Dan and I were assured the supplier had lots of them before and this comes as a bad surprise to us as well.

treb76

... wow... :'( :'( Hopefully another gb will somehow come around before igort's lenses get released..

C

carulli

:'( no 4x for me.
[edit]Just checked my money hasn't been refunded[/edit]

Re: 4X/ 6X Diodes $50 ea. Please re-read 1 st Post

Everyone, Bear with me please!  I had no idea the supplier would default on having the sleds he said were there for us, but it has occurred to me that many of you may want to get the 803T diodes or make some other arrangements with me.  

Here's why, I learned that when I use PP to get a pmt, a fee is charged, and when I refund, I lose most of the fee,  Also, you lose a lot of time I had to refund a GB laser purchase once, and it took about 3 weeks for the PP folks to finish processing it.O.K. the refunds are much faster now, Never mind! Most of the refunds are already sent.

I don't want to tie up your funds, and Dan also is working hard to try not to as well.  The fastest solution, is if you needed 803T diodes ($15 ea) or Axixz modules ($4 ea.) , BTW, I only have 7 of these atm), or possibly even items from the LaserGlow Cleaning List,  I will save you the time and troubles and save me losses in PP by switching your funds to these other items.  It is totally fine with me if you just want a refund, I will do my best to get it to you just as fast as I possibly can, and you have my apologies as well, but I do want to do whatever serves you best from the things I can do.  THANKS and All My Best to you all in your pursuits!  -Glenn

Link to Cleaning sale page:
http://www.laserpointerforums.com/forums/YaBB.pl?num=1204138556/80

Re: 4X/ 6X Diodes $50 ea. Please re-read 1 st Post

Hey that Dan is some kind of a great guy, he got the refunds back already! So I will, (if I already haven't in your case), get you a refund right away. Please PM or email me if there is any other changes in your requests. Thanks and AMB! -Glenn

carulli said:
:'( no 4x for me.
[edit]Just checked my money hasn't been refunded[/edit]
It should be there now, Thanks all! -Glenn