Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

488nm kits Sold out For now

• Thread starter Deleted member 16589
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 488nm kits

laserman121, do you still have any of these 488 kits? last post is from 4 days ago. in internet time, that's like the pre-cambrian era. :)

if you do, i'd totally love one. i figure i might as well throw myself into it all the way and get cracking on the builds.

D

Deleted member 16589

laserman121, do you still have any of these 488 kits? last post is from 4 days ago. in internet time, that's like the pre-cambrian era. :)

if you do, i'd totally love one. i figure i might as well throw myself into it all the way and get cracking on the builds.

I hove one pending and one left But i still need to test the thermistor. Ill do it asap and let you know.

@Wolfman29 these DPSS lasers are real picky.!
The light from the laser diode (Pump Laser) needs to satisfy the 1st crystal before it will put out the light that will satisfy the 2nd crystal that shows its happiness with photons that satisfy you! :) :cheers

All of this is temperature dependent, it is almost sheer luck if they are all going to be on the same page at the same time.

@lazerman121 do you sell those TEC controllers?

D

Deleted member 16589

@Wolfman29 these DPSS lasers are real picky.!
The light from the laser diode (Pump Laser) needs to satisfy the 1st crystal before it will put out the light that will satisfy the 2nd crystal that shows its happiness with photons that satisfy you! :) :cheers

All of this is temperature dependent, it is almost sheer luck if they are all going to be on the same page at the same time.

@lazerman121 do you sell those TEC controllers?

Maybe if I have any leftover. ;)
As of now they are reserved for the kits sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:

are any of these still available? i'd love to get one, if one is still around.

D

Deleted member 16589

are any of these still available? i'd love to get one, if one is still around.

Hey got some bad news I knocked The front Lens out of alignment wile packaging it and don't have time to realign it. :gun: I have another unit do you want that one Check your private messages for more info. :thanks:
If I don't get a reply soon I'm gonna have to send you a refund as I'm really busy this weekend and next week i wont have time to log in.

The front lens acts as on OC mirror without it aligned no IR and no 488nm is present.

D

Deleted member 16589

Kit one needs further realignment and kit 2 is sold to frissonic.
Looking forward to see what you build out of this Gem in a rough :p

Status
Not open for further replies.