Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

473nm lab pictures

joeyss

I'm thinking about buying one, but I'm confused how does one hook it up to a main 120 volt wall socket? I know next to nothing about lab units. What do I need?

GBD

Yes, very straight forward, you get a cord with a wall plug, and a female end. the PSU itself has a male end to connect to. can't miss it (and no wiring required).

Other then that, everything you need to get it running will be supplied by the seller... however IIRC, regardless what unit you get. "non-funcitoning" or "functioning"... both will have fairly poor divergance without adding a collimator lens.. beyond that, its your call.

Last edited:

joeyss

I just looked at the auction after I posted it. Are we talking like 6-10 mrads? Could I fix it with a collimating lens from a green?

Eric, I see you got a LPM now since you coudnt use that school one or whatever. Well, now I know where to ship my few lasers to get them metered =D

I want a 473nm. Even one in the single digit range will make me happy for a while.

Really? When I took the OF off, I was only getting like 13mW, I'm pretty sure.

And that's unfortunate that he is out of the non-functional ones. Those ones were great.