Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

*445nm lasers* !GB-Closed!

but you may wanna wait a few more! i just opened the COOL CRYSTAL CASE and suffice it to say--i am a very very happy camper! i am the man! im 7 foot tall and bulletproof--

ok, that is all. kiyoukan, this drinks for you. thanks abunch, rep added.

:lasergun:

K²FLASH

Glad to hear you got it, Something is up 2 of the things were shipped priority and should have been there a while ago.
i know tj has not gotten his yet but has every one else got what they ordered?

rev0

I got my 445 diode. I love it, put it in a stainless 18650 build. Here's a vid:

Wish I had a real LPM to see what this diode is actually putting out, but I'd say it's easily over a watt. Driving it at 1200mA with a MicroBoost. Thanks for sticking it out with the GB, I'm glad I did too.

I'm home now and yes I can confirm I got the LED. Wish I had time to power it up though.

Skull

Hey would you possibly be getting more of these in, I cant seem to find any anywhere except for ebay.

Still nothing bro. My mailman brings packages back to the post office if I dont answer the door. So no way I missed it on my side. Maybe you sent it to the wrong address.

No sign of my refund either. I sent you the trans number.

Last edited:
I am sorry it should be coming had to transfer funds from my bank accounts and they should have passed.

I paid for my 445nm diode about 2.5 months ago, and I still do not have it in my mailbox. What gives??

-Jakob

pianoman
Your not even on my list of people who paid.
Nor are you on my list of payments.
Send my trans id in a pm as well as you email.
I am sorry i posted for people to speak up when i was refunding the people who did not pay the extra fee.

Guess what showed up today LOL? Somehow you sent it to my last address, and it took all this time to find my new address. Got love USPS. Sending the $10 back to ya. Thanks man.

Wow thanks i just sent it to the address i had on paypal. thats weird, but glad to know it got to you just fine.
I was expecting to have to reship it out or it to come back or maybe a phone call but they took care of it.
:beer: a drink too good fortune is in order.

kiyoukan
Hardly a day passes without you on-line - but you were not able to reply even to one of my 3 pms i wrote you during the last 4 weeks!
Neither with shipping details of the package nor with a statement regarding the refund of my USD 77.
just take those 5 sec and write me asap... i am really pissed!