Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

40mW 635nm Single Mode Highly Polished Pen "No Longer For Sale"

D

Deleted member 22482

Re: FS: 40mW 635nm Single Mode Highly Polished Pen

This indeed is a very nice laser.. I'm waiting for my pay check.. 18 days to go..

This indeed is a very nice laser.. I'm waiting for my pay check.. 18 days to go..

Yes is beautiful Laser. I love the 635nm! (Clear & Real 635nm, like this)

Paddy

I'm surprised this still hasn't sold.
I bet everyone's wallets are still recovering from Christmas.

What kind of driver is inside of that guy?

Wow... 8 months ago this laser would have been gone for well over double the price in a heart beat.

I can't believe it's still around. If this keeps up, I might just be able to snag it in 2-4 weeks:p

Thanks Guys for all the Kind words.:) Since the 300mW 635nm diode came out most care about the power even though the divergence is so bad on those things.

This has a nice tight beam and is a great pointer.

I dont even know why iam selling this thing for this Low. I might just Pull it the more i think about it.:undecided: Iam basically giving this thing away.

I'm surprised this still hasn't sold.
I bet everyone's wallets are still recovering from Christmas.

Me too.:thinking:

What kind of driver is inside of that guy?

Its a Driver that I got from Odiforce.:)

Wow... 8 months ago this laser would have been gone for well over double the price in a heart beat.

I can't believe it's still around. If this keeps up, I might just be able to snag it in 2-4 weeks:p

Tell me about it. As far as i know those that had gotten the 40mW diode all keeped them. IIRC only a couple laser where sold with them at over $200.

Not to mention this host took alot of work to do and is one of a kind due to the design of the Head nd tail cap.

Like i said i guess these days most just look at power.

Last edited:

That host is fricken beautiful. I am considering buying it just to get the host for another build. You don't have another of that host do you?

Tell me about it. As far as i know those that had gotten the 40mW diode all keeped them. IIRC only a couple laser where sold with them at over $200.

Not to mention this host took alot of work to do and is one of a kind due to the design of the Head nd tail cap.

Like i said i guess these days most just look at power.

I think right now the timing is also really bad. Everyone is spent from the holidays.... myself included.

I'm sure eventually someone will jump on this.

How's the beam on this, compared to ~500mW from the mitsu diodes?

That host is fricken beautiful. I am considering buying it just to get the host for another build. You don't have another of that host do you?

No I do Not have another one and Unfortunately the laser is sealed for warranty liability so it would not be possible to take apart.:(

I think right now the timing is also really bad. Everyone is spent from the holidays.... myself included.

I'm sure eventually someone will jump on this.

How's the beam on this, compared to ~500mW from the mitsu diodes?

Iam Not in no hurry to sell it. Was Just trying to give someone a good deal on one of these 40mW diodes that cant even be bought now or if you can buy them there like 200$

The Beam compared to the 500mW diode is amazing. The Divergence is almost as good as a red 660nm laser.:D The Mitsubishi diode well lets just say its >10x worse then this laser.:crackup:

Officially Pulled.

No Longer For Sale.