Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

$4.63 left. Greenie?

I've got $4.63 left in my paypal account. Does anybody know where I can get a green laser for less than that? Does anybody have one for sale? The power doesn't matter.

ebay has greenies for a few dollars, the cheapo china crap is 99cents from different sellers with free shipping....

He's got a point, you get what you pay for, just save up for a better quality or higher powered one....
But, I did get a cheapo egay pen for $9 and its putting out 20mW and very stable...

oh ccol thanks for the replies. I just recently order a waterproof red from o-like on the 8th (still waiting) and i wanted a green. i kinda wanted one form ebay not from china cause the shipping would take too long, but i guess it'll be worth the wait. Thanks

oh ccol thanks for the replies. I just recently order a waterproof red from o-like on the 8th (still waiting) and i wanted a green. i kinda wanted one form ebay not from china cause the shipping would take too long, but i guess it'll be worth the wait. Thanks

If you buy a laser from, it doesn't mean it's not from china, most sellers that sell lasers, are from China, therefore they are cheap, that's what makes ebay a success, the chinese sellers. If you look up a 5mW greenie on ebay and you want a U.S seller, your looking at $15 or more.

Yeah, they are all in china and if its not expect to pay alot more for it. If you want PM swimminsurfer and buy one of his LPM tested lasers(china also) but he is in the USA. There are numbers at the end of his user ID though so you'd have to search for his name or check the for sale section;)

For $2.50 USD....
I can send you a picture of a 200mW 532nm Laser...:whistle:

(you get what you pay for....):cool:

Jerry