Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

375nm USHIO 200mW HL37013MG Diode

Hi!
I ordered 5 Diodes.
After ordering, one guy cancelled the order... 2 paid, I wait for one more payment...
So is anyone else interested? I don´t need that much of these diodes!
BR
Phillip

I would like one, but the import tax to sweden will kill it for me. Unless something can be done about that. . . .

Encap

It's not money until it's money as the saying goes.
Would have been a good idea to wait until you had 4 paid in so you are not stuck with unwanted expensive diodes.
Is almost always the case on LPF that eyes are bigger than wallets and several people who want, drop out when it becomes real $s.

If you have an extra one or 2 you could try listing on eBay and see if there is any interest there.
If you have not already done so, offer over on Photolexicon as well.

Last edited:
Hello!
One more diode left for sale now, after "Wakrah" isn´t answering and able to contact him (or get on his profile)....
BR

Last edited:

Encap

Did you get a reply from Alaskan/Wakrah?
Is one diode still available?

Hi!
Just to inform you all.
The diodes where shipped from japan today.
I will get back to you all if I recieved it!
Thanks and BR,
Phillip

While waiting of the diode I've working on a combined diode and TEC driver, as the absolute ratings of 20-30°c feels too risky for such a special and costly diode. I'm not experienced on how such a driver should be made so I just went my own way. It seems to be working OK, other than and the power to the TEC oscillating slowly at maybe a 3 second cycle after reaching the set temp. I don't know if that's good or bad, but it has no trouble stay within 1°c however.

It is all controlled with on OP-amps and transistors, no micro controller, and a soft on/off LM317 for the laser diode. It has safety cutoff if the temps ever should go too high or too low.

5.png

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg