Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

375nm USHIO 200mW HL37013MG Diode

Hello!
I´m able to offer just a bunch new 375nm 200mW Ushio diodes, if there is any interest.
Price : 300€ each net.
We need to order minimum 4pcs. The maximum qty. now avaiable up to end this year of this diode is ~15pcs.
First come, first serve!
BR
Phillip

I would say that this is a group buy type of purchase. As for myself, I would if I had the $$$$$ but things are tough at the moment. Any chance that you would consider donating a sample to the forum?

Encap

I would say that this is a group buy type of purchase. As for myself, I would if I had the $$$$$ but things are tough at the moment. Any chance that you would consider donating a sample to the forum?
Would doubt that is an option, no reason to do -- the OP first has buy a min. order of 4 to get that price + the price is about 66% off than the lowest price I could find of $1,250.00 each + limited quantity of 15 available untill late Oct.this year + one has been donated, so to speak, to LPF assembled into a pointer and reported on already, so no mystery about it.... - see: https://laserpointerforums.com/threads/200mw-375nm-uv-build.107873/

Here is the data sheet for the diode if you are interested: https://rpmclasers.com/wp-content/uploads/products/HL37013MG.pdf

Last edited:
Regarding mine, I ran a small group buy for 5 over on the discord. First 5 were lost in transit, so their remaining stock - 2 diodes - were sent to me and once they get more they will be sending me the remaining 3, likely after the Chinese new year. Not sure if 15 per year is from the manufacturer or from Phillip's supplier. Also... Based on the price difference, I'd like to think we have different suppliers.

Since more of these were available than I expected, any prospective buyers should really look at and consider the operating temperature, 20-30C, which is really tight considering what most of us are used to here. I can't stress it enough.. UV diodes are a bit notorious for dying early... as such I do not run mine for more than 5-10 seconds at a time. These cannot be abused like we abuse our more familiar diodes.

Hi!
They are originally and direct from ushio, so they only have this stock upon end of this year.
I do have 2 interests, so just 2 more...
BR

nopolitics

Hi!
They are originally and direct from ushio, so they only have this stock upon end of this year.
I do have 2 interests, so just 2 more...
BR
Recommend to post this @ photonlexicon too. Many have left LPF because of this kindergarten discussions about politics and bashing other members :sick:!

I might be canceling the remaining 3 on my end, sounds like the supply problem is indeed an issue. You may have 3 more in a day or so...

Hi!
So we are near the order...
Everyone who wants on should send me a PM with his adress. I will order them next week then.
BR
Phillip

I spoke up too soon. My seller managed to secure some... rather not deal with canceling what I already ordered... sorry Phillip

Hi!
If there is no more interest, we don´t get to the 4pcs :(
BR
Phillip

Bogart

I'm interested in one of these. I've sent a PM with my address.

Hi Philip, I will be honored to be a part of meeting your minimum pcs to order. This is a great price for this uncommon diode. PM me a PayPal address to pay.