Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

3700mw Bluelaser

The website states that the wavelength is 450nm. However, I think that the laser wavelength should be 445nm. Only laser diode that can reach 3.7w is NDB7A75. This is a thread dicussing it: link

weird it has the laserbtb host and all stickers, they make 2w max on their website i think they lie..

I took a quick look at their website and it seems you need to buy 900 of those lasers at a time, not just 1 individually.

If you take a look at their 589's their price for 5mW's is $9800 IIRC which is impossible for 1 unit. Next to it is marked "610x" which im guessing means 610 units will be sent.

Be careful before you click buy. Same thing goes for their 3.7W laser you put the link on. It says "900x" next to the price.

-Alex

Podo

That "900G" /"x610" is just serial numbers and yes I am familiar with japanese language.

It didn't take me 5 seconds to look down the first page of items and identified the shop as a "garbage" reselling shop.

sanwu does sell blue lasers like this as well as many personal brands here on LPF.

<- finally my 100th post :whistle:

Last edited:

toutan

Will This shop from where have obtained a laser pointer?

That "900G" /"x610" is just serial numbers and yes I am familiar with japanese language.

It didn't take me 5 seconds to look down the first page of items and identified the shop as a "garbage" reselling shop.

sanwu does sell blue lasers like this as well as many personal brands here on LPF.

<- finally my 100th post :whistle:

Podo

Will This shop from where have obtained a laser pointer?

Those type of lasers are made from china, distribute from china and there are many many shops whether it covered with russian, english and even japanese words - their products were assemble from china but to be honest unless you build your own one otherwise there must be some parts of your laser is from china.

One should just never buy from these websites, no matter how fancy and detailed the website look like.

Last edited:

toutan

Those type of lasers are made from china, distribute from china and there are many many shops whether it covered with russian, english and even japanese words - their products were assemble from china but to be honest unless you build your own one otherwise there must be some parts of your laser is from china.

One should just never buy from these websites, no matter how fancy and detailed the website look like.

thank you.

It sounds very interesting from the website. They do state that the output is guaranteed, and that it's not like the others with false claims no output power.

Last edited:
If it dont have the NDB7A75 diode then its BS and a scam only!

Last edited: