Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

317718 I Want My Other Refund Of 75.79 USD Back

For now i just sent a paypal money request lets see how that goes.

I would contact your credit card company and start a dispute immediately. The phone number should be on the back of the card. I know whenever I dispute a charge, the money is credited back to my account within three days.

Since you paid with friends and family, it is likely PP won't be able to help you, but your credit card will.

Encap

For now i just sent a paypal money request lets see how that goes.

Good idea but I wouldn't hold my breath --will be surprised if you get any response--if the guy wanted to send you money there are dozens of ways to do it with or without PayPal -- wire transfer. Western Union, Bank Cheque or Money Order via Air Mail to name a few.
The guy already gave the story that PP will not let him send money for unknown reasons see post #36. What happened to the wire transfer offer in same post?

Credit card dispute as others have mentioned is a way to try.

Last edited:
At least you should get your money back eventually. That is if I understand how they work in the UK. Since 137718 is now known to be a returning banned member and has now been banned, it is likely your only avenue.

Encap

I think this is the end of this now my credit card did a reversal on the payment 317718 was thinking she was going to get away with it but no im not going to sit there and do nothing about it :yabbmad:

Perseverance wins the day :gj:

I'm glad you disputed the charge with you credit card. It takes a little time, but you always get your money back. Good for you, Evans.

Congratulations on the win
giphy.gif

Reactions: GSS
Rep in the millions!? I wasn’t gone that long...wth happened here? Lmao

We've been practicing LPF group hugs and looking out for scammers, spammers and trolls.
LPF has become a much nicer place of late.
Where have you been?
welcome back.

RB
:beer:

We've been practicing LPF group hugs and looking out for scammers, spammers and trolls.
LPF has become a much nicer place of late.
Where have you been?
welcome back.

RB
:beer:

Scammers, spammers, and trolls, oh my! Scammers, spammers and trolls, oh my!

We're off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of.......