Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

2x26650 Custom Host MSSSW - Sinners Secret Weapon

toutan

This host is very splendid.
Your host does a very good design.:drool:

"There's no need to fear! Sinner's here!"

That's a mean looking host man, Good work.

I'm definitely in for one, but it's going to have to be a long way off... just got some bad news from the dentist and my budget is taking a big hit. Unfortunately teeth > lasers :(

Same scenario here - new sewer line has to be installed. Teeth need work too, but sewer line > teeth at the moment! :yabbem:

Would there not be a strong possibility of intragranular corrosion at the copper/aluminum junction?

Excuse me, my terminology was incorrect - should have read "intergranular" not intra

sinner

I'm definitely in for one, but it's going to have to be a long way off... just got some bad news from the dentist and my budget is taking a big hit. Unfortunately teeth > lasers :(

Hey I can understand that.. real life and shit gets real somehow :gun: I'll ship it to you anyways i got your address and i'll let you know what i need in return :p check pm!!

sinner

Build completed.. Its bad-ass!!
2cfxo3b.jpg

JLM

OMG :drool:, I dreamed with it, super-mega-extra beautiful. You are the best my friend :wave: :beer:

sinner

Thanks Joel, I am so glad i built these.. I can't wait to send them out to you guys :wave: