Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

2x Lazerer Riffle445 1W (29% overspec)

Thanks for the great review! Also I wanna say that I love your avatar offroadfreak, is that your kitty or do you just push other peoples' kitties across the floor for fun? lol :crackup:

Ok, when i buy one i think i will also change the lens, but no sure how yet :p

I ordered one from survivallasers.com at a great price! And it will fit in you RIFFLE like a glove :p When you got the laser and the lens feel free to PM me I will help you out! It is really easy when you know what you are doing :san:

Thanks for the great review! Also I wanna say that I love your avatar offroadfreak, is that your kitty or do you just push other peoples' kitties across the floor for fun? lol :crackup:

Youre welcome :D Haha no it's my friends cat actually :p I made the avatar quite a while ago and put it on online but when I joined LPF I thoughy YEASSS this avatar is genius LOL :crackup:

:thanks:

Greetings,,

EDIT: It's just so funny that the other cat and dog on the background are just watching :p What a coincidence that was lol :p

Last edited:
LOL! I also love your avatar! Me & Chez have a kitten and I'm at home this weekend so I can see how she responds to being dragged along a carpet. The funniest bit I think is the expression on the cat's face - it's like "Huh? Oh... ok then... sliding along a carpet... *sigh* ". To be honest, our kitten will probably just bite me.

LOL! I also love your avatar! Me & Chez have a kitten and I'm at home this weekend so I can see how she responds to being dragged along a carpet. The funniest bit I think is the expression on the cat's face - it's like "Huh? Oh... ok then... sliding along a carpet... *sigh* ". To be honest, our kitten will probably just bite me.

LOL thank you :) Well the sweet kitty needs to be tottaly relaxed before it can accept it's being dragged around the floor :p haha well i don't really know maybe I was just really lucky seeing this :p

I am amazed on the feedback on my avatar :D I really liked it but it seems that everybody loves it :angel:

thanks for the feedback everyone :worthy:

Greetings,,

So let me get this straight, the laser came in THAT case and set? If that is so then damn, they really take things seriously with what they are selling!

I might have to pick one of these up myself soon!

So let me get this straight, the laser came in THAT case and set? If that is so then damn, they really take things seriously with what they are selling!

I might have to pick one of these up myself soon!

Yep there there really good!

Net week they are going to release an even stronger RIFFLE which has the glass lens and black push button allready installed!:drool:

Greetings,,

Okey :)

For example; If 100 seconds to turn on, broken down?

Don't really get the logic in your sentence but the recomended duty cycle is 60 seconds. 30 seconds over it will not kill it immediatly.. Depends on circomstances like operating temperature and such.. But i recommend to stick by the original duty cycle!

Greetings,,

LOL thank you :) Well the sweet kitty needs to be tottaly relaxed before it can accept it's being dragged around the floor :p haha well i don't really know maybe I was just really lucky seeing this :p

I am amazed on the feedback on my avatar :D I really liked it but it seems that everybody loves it :angel:

thanks for the feedback everyone :worthy:

Greetings,,

I did it during one of her playtimes. She was ok being slid along a wall - she just meowed. But when I tried along the floor she bit me. Haha... I probably deserved it...

You need to do a tutorial thread in the DIY section on how to slide a cat along the floor!

I did it during one of her playtimes. She was ok being slid along a wall - she just meowed. But when I tried along the floor she bit me. Haha... I probably deserved it...

You need to do a tutorial thread in the DIY section on how to slide a cat along the floor!

OMG :bowdown: A cat sliding tutorial is one of the most genius things I have ever heard :crackup: Maybe i't do it just for lolz :whistle:

And at my house we have smooth floor, so there is little to no resistance when i drag my cat :p Mmm my pets are always strange :crackup: 4 years ago I had a rabbit which loved to be cleaned with a vacuum cleaner LOL. It just layed down and loved it, really weird :thinking:

greetings,,