Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

2x Lazerer Riffle445 1W (29% overspec)

Pictures will come when there loaded on this page:beer:

hey guys!,

Yesterday a package came in so I thought well let's review it fast:angel:

My order:

2x Riffle445 1W Deluxe set ( Goggles, batteries, Charger, Lenses )
2x Power certificate signed by max

Shipping times:

14/10/2011 Processing
20/10/2011 Processing, Unit ready, awaiting for shippment
21/10/2011 Shipped, Your order is on its way. Depending on where you live, your order will usually take 14-20 business days to arrive (ship from Hong Kong).
03/11/2011 Order is at it's destination

img1235z.jpg

It was packed well! I had a hard time getting the bubblewrap off :yh:

img1265yn.jpg

There they were the two boxes :san:

img1270o.jpg

Openend them up and found everything nicely packed! I think everything in it is pretty nice.. Good batteries and the glasses could be better! But the crappy sh*t is the charger :p those are really low quality! You can't even change both batteries at once LOL. Luckily i have my own 3.7V charger :yh:

img1271k.jpg

There they were the two 445nM's :drool: Here are some more pictures:

img1279tc.jpg

img1271k.jpg

img1273oe.jpg

img1272h.jpg

Picture on the innards. With offcourse a lot off white thermal paste residu's :p

img1276qc.jpg

With tripod: ( PM me if you want to order a tripod )

img1290jb.jpg

img1291m.jpg

img1292qs.jpg

Couple off beamshots ( I know everybody likes those :beer: )

img1261ul.jpg

img1254p.jpg

img1251y.jpg

img1310ku.jpg

img1312h.jpg

img1314i.jpg

Now for the powercertificates! I really cwas amazed what Max's readings were!!:drool: Both laser were almost 30% overspec!! These reading are taken with an Laserbee 2.5W USB

001rib.jpg

I am planning on doing my own readings soon enough but i think max would not lie :angel: (I edited my actual name and contact data off)

EDIT: Yesterday (15-11-2011) my AR Glass coated lens came in :D I ordered it from "Garoq" (Survival lasers). I ordered it on 02-11-2011. So it did about 13 day to ship from the US to Europe! REALLY GOOD :D This is how it came in:

img1342o.jpg

I took out he old crappy acrylic lens which was actually pretty stuck.. It was glued in at a sneaky way! The white stuff on top of the lens was superglue. It is hard to get the lens out with this glue on so i got a small iron wire heated it and scraped away the glue via the front of the laser. Only then i could easily get out the lens. (Was pretty much destroyed allready.) It looks like this:

img1345b.jpg

After i put some locktite on the wiring i screwed it back together. I ordered this stuff from dealextreme for almost nothing:

img1346jp.jpg

Also i ordered GITD buttons but i have not received those yet. I do got black buttons which i think are nice so just to see how they look i switched them with the orange one :p

img1347y.jpg

Also i ordered some better glasses, i thinks these aren't the baddest around but you only have two eyes :bowdown: I actually were both glasses at the same time sometime just to be sure when i was burning ;) Today a message fell in the door i had missed a package so i guess it is here and can pick it up tomorrow :)

And last but certainly not least, a actual burning video! :whistle:
Just because i know you guys like that :whistle:

THIS IS WITHOUT THE GLAS LENS!

My experiences with lazerer.com are pretty good! Max is a really nice guy who always tries to help you where he can.. He replies very fast! Within a day! ( Even though the time differences! ) Sometimes i experienced he did not receive my mail so i recommend when he doesn't reply within two days, you mail him again.

Hope you guys liked my review, If you have anything to add PM me :yh: !

Greetings,,

P.S. Thanks DTR and TuhOz for telling me how to embed pictures! :beer:

EDIT: More pictures of tripod and beamshots! :)

EDIT: Tailcap switch and Lens Mod

Last edited:

Can you see my youtube movie? I only see white whats wrong? :tired: It's the nicest thing in the review :p

EDIT: Fixed! Thanks infinitusequitas! and azzman372!

Last edited:
You only need to put this part " GgsdXf7t6AQ " into the youtube tags;)

[YT*]GgsdXf7t6AQ[/YT*] but without the asterisks:

you need to paste the end part of the url in the youtube tags

Edit: Beat me by a minute!

Last edited:

AltayR

Why u say u cant charge both batteries at the same time? The charger is crappy, but u can charge both batteries at the same time, its just a lil bit tricky
EDIT: The 2 batterys fit perfectly in the charger but it seems that only one is charging

Last edited:
Why u say u cant charge both batteries at the same time? The charger is crappy, but u can charge both batteries at the same time, its just a lil bit tricky
EDIT: The 2 batterys fit perfectly in the charger but it seems that only one is charging

Because it is a 3.7V charger and the batteries are 3.7V each..

EDIT: indeed

Last edited:
Just added more pictures guys ;)

EDIT: I just got inspiration for this laser :) What do you think of sandblasting an polishing it? :beer: It's a lot of work to polish it but i thinks the results might be mindblowing!

Last edited:
Would be a very huge pain in the @$$ to do it...

Can't wait to see the results though:D

I love the host, actually just picked up the 650nm version from post office today.

Would be a very huge pain in the @$$ to do it...

Can't wait to see the results though:D

I love the host, actually just picked up the 650nm version from post office today.

Yeah a friend of mine can sandblast it, I will look into it the next weeks. I can allready imagine how it's going to look :drool:

Nice Review of your new 445nm Lasers...
Yeah Max is very friendly and helpful... His Customer Service
is A1....

Jerry

Yeah a friend of mine can sandblast it, I will look into it the next weeks. I can allready imagine how it's going to look :drool:

Can't wait for pics:D

This host... polished to a shine... would be amazing.

Even lazeerer wasn't willing to take on that project though... and he's really into polishing.