Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

240mw (pulsed) DVD-burner diodes

drlava

Note that even if you are able to pulse these at 10MHz, 240mW, you will still only get average 120mW of power from them.. and no, it doesn't look any brighter sorry I tried :p

As long as I can pop balloons, I'm happy. I don't care about exactly how much output that is.

HURRY UP PEOPLE, GET YOUR ORDERS IN, I WANT MINE NOW!!!!!!!

:'(

Hey dude..
I would like order 2 of the diodes.
I will also send pm..

Also added your gtalk addy to my Gaim im, that has become our fav im client.
From Houston here and luv the River walk for many years.

ThanX

S

SenKat

9 spots left on "The diode train" !!!
I didn't post my email in the thread due to spammers collecting it.....It is listed in my profile, but a PM works fine - I will return PM's in the order received for the remaining diodes.
Greg

S

SenKat

Unfortunately, I am not as skilled as Dr. Lava at putting together a group buy ! :-[

I was unable to find modules for a decent price - the best modules out ther that I have found are from Aixiz (link on the first post) and the only ones of those I have bought have been the $12.00 modules (10mw red). The $4.50 ones MAY work - but I have never seen those, and I think they are plasitic lenses - I would rather have glass from the $12.00 ones...

don't let this die - if you don't get any other buyers, contact each of us and I'm sure we'll scrape some cash together to make it happen.

maybe we could even scrape enough cash together to make a passaround laser... I'll donate an ELLY light to the project

Steve --

SenKat & I both have Ellys coming. SK got his and is starting to analyze. Stay tuned - News at 11 !! We'll keep you posted.

Mike

I have a few on order - Mine will arrive later this week. Hopefully I'll get some nice results when I do my mod - I'd love a little red laser like that - especially for the price...

S

SenKat

ALL ORDERS ARE FULL - PAYMENT HAS BEEN SENT !!!!

I will keep everyone aprised of hte situation - as soon as I received them (2-4 days) I will turn them right around and ship them off to you !

Greg