Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

220mW 473nm CNI Module

How about now Ben, Right now! considering Blackspirit has informed us/you that he has paid you.

Do you have the goods Blackspirit? I would insist he sends them to you with insurance and ask him for proof of postage!
He is obviously not at all phased about being in debt with fellow laser enthusiasts, for over 3 months now.

I do not mean to stir, but yes, payment has been sent. I do not have the unit yet, being in Australia, and goods not been sent yet. (money was only sent several hours ago)

I have asked for trackable shipping, but yet to hear a reply.

I dont know your history as a buyer or seller, but I'm now concerned. :eek:

Ben always seems a little lame when it comes to replies especially when the cash has been sent or this is what I can gather anyway.

If you look, he has been on-line all afternoon so WHY has he not replied to you?

I shouldn't really be sat here warning you of all this as your money, SHOULD be my money as he owes me but I just can't sit back and see him rip anyone off. It's just not playing cricket is it!

I have given him until 18:00hrs GMT tonight to stump up the money he owes me or I am adding his bad reputation to the appropriate places in this forum and Photonlexicon.

I am fed up with his attitude and lack of good communication.

Also, just remember, the laser that you are purchasing and paying good hard earn't money for, is pushed to it's limits so don't be too surprised if it fails soon after it arrives. No laser lasts long when pushed!

Jim, please excuse me, I have been waiting to say this for a while, SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Now, back to business. I am packing up the laser right now and it will get shipped out today. I will post the tracking number here for all to see.

The laser is not being driven any harder then it was when it was first bought. The diode current is at almost exactly 2A which is right what they come set at. The only thing changed has been the temperatures which make a huge change in power. So Jim, shut it about things you don't know.

The reason I have no replied to him is because when the payment was sent, the time was 12:30AM, I was asleep, the first message from Dave was sent and 12:33AM and then 12:40AM. I am sorry I don't stay awake all the time, I usually leave the browser open on my computer.

I am not trying to rip anybody off, I have never done that. You package got shipped, yes, it was my fault that I lost the receipt for the package, MY FAULT. The fact that you haven't gotten it is pretty strange... BlueFusion is a known scammer, he owes thousands to people including myself. When he claims he didn't get a package, I don't think it's really a rock solid claim, and even with that, I am still working with him to figure out where the package is.

Also, just remember, the laser that you are purchasing and paying good hard earn't money for, is pushed to it's limits so don't be too surprised if it fails soon after it arrives. No laser lasts long when pushed!

I can vouch for the fact that the laser being referred to has only been TEMPERATURE TUNED. No diode current increase at all. There are threads here and on PL about Gooeys experience tuning this laser (here's one example). It's been tuned by a pro and undoubtedly he did a better job than CNI even..

Do a little research before you slam an item you have no clue about.. I get that you have issues with Ben, but that's no reason to go spouting inaccurate statements.

Last edited:
I was wrong about the laser, I didn't read your first post properly. Sorry on that account.

Ben, believe me when I say to you, you would not say that to my face! So please don't belittle yourself by hiding behind your PC and saying it.

Yes I am bitter, very bitter but I have good reason to be.
I want my money Ben and will NOT give up until I get it. You got a very good laser out of me and have not kept your half of the transaction for whatever reason. I intend doing everything within the law and within my power to get it.

Again, I apologise for the laser comments as they where simply not factual.

Well Jim, thanks to your comments, I am not sure the buyer still wants the laser. I have given the option of me refunding his money.

Yeah I dont want to comment on the financial situation at all,

But I will say that the current is exactly 2.02A when it left my hands, and I had it tuned up to ~245mW, again with no additional stress to the diode :D:D

Hope you all get everything figured out :eek:

jwc

Yeah I dont want to comment on the financial situation at all,

But I will say that the current is exactly 2.02A when it left my hands, and I had it tuned up to ~245mW, again with no additional stress to the diode :D:D

Hope you all get everything figured out :eek:

Also off-topic, but @GooeyGus: :bowdown:
That is a spectacular unit. Congratulations for such impressive work!

Money was refunded to the buyer due to several reasons. Primary being the fact that there is no Confirmed address and I am thus no protected. I am fine if it is in the US, but not internationally. Additionally, I do not lie on customs forms, even the slightest bit, and I have been told this is not legal to import into Australia.

If I had the spare money Ben I would buy it myself. It would finish my 2W RGY of nicely with a tad of 473!

Um, what? I read you PMs first, then saw this post.

You post here frst, without waiting for a reply back from me.

My Paypal is confirmed, the address on the paypal email your recived, is correct (I sent a message along with the purchase saying that)

Customs cant touch it, its classed as OEM, no FDA, or bans apply. Its not illegal.

How are you not protected? You allready had the money...

Ive have some reason to think that included shipping, is just to much ay?

By all means, please refund the money, Dave from lasershowparts concerns were right. Ill get one from him.

Dave

Money was refunded to the buyer due to several reasons. Primary being the fact that there is no Confirmed address and I am thus no protected. I am fine if it is in the US, but not internationally. Additionally, I do not lie on customs forms, even the slightest bit, and I have been told this is not legal to import into Australia.

Last edited:
The reason is that your address you provided me on paypal is unconfirmed. This means that if I used paypal to ship to that address, you could file a claim saying I didn't ship it to you. I will not ship internationally to someone with an unconfirmed address. Even BlueFusion has a confirmed address...

The reason is that your address you provided me on paypal is unconfirmed. This means that if I used paypal to ship to that address, you could file a claim saying I didn't ship it to you. I will not ship internationally to someone with an unconfirmed address. Even BlueFusion has a confirmed address...

I see where this is going, and it sounds like shit,

Shipping with tracking. Both sides wins. Cant claim I never recieved it, when I have to sign for it...

Either way, all good.

Dave

Last edited: