Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

2014 Wicked Laser Krypton (532 NM) + B/E + Lens Kits + Extras

Used only lightly. In mint condition. Comes with two sets of optional lenses, holster, manual, an extra tailcap and a 10X long range beam expander. Asking $800 for all, but am open to discussion over pricing.

Laser Package.jpg Beam Expander.jpgSpecifications.jpeg532nm Krypton Graph.jpgBlast.jpg

Encap

Important if you expect to sell it---you did not mention the output power in the body of the offer.
Which one of the 4 output powers WL offered is it?

Last edited:

GSS

If this is the same unit you put on sale a year ago you should of bumped it with a lowered price.
Might bring in more viewers..

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Looks to be that--the graph is all over the place--not particularly stable, output wise
Would be good to have a fresh/current LPM graph for it being it is from 2014 to see what it is doing now.
Yes I did note it’s instability. And, agreed it would be nice to see an up to date reading if possible.

I agree on a five year old laser you need a new LPM data logging graph. If it is still a peak 750 mW, with say a 500 mW more stable output, that would help greatly in giving prospective buyers something to go on. Your price might be a bit on the high side, however.

Gosh I don't know.......what if I buy this dollar per mw, known to be poor quality, haven't seen it run deal and it craps out ?
If I bought a Jet and had an issue they would fix it, so what kind of warranty do you offer ?

Hello all. Thanks for your replies. I believe this unit to be the 750mW WL Krypton for 2014. As you should all know, all DPSS lasers will show some instability during their warmup. This laser output averages 766mW with a S/D of only 44mW...so I'd say it has a reasonably stable output during warmup. The APPARENTLY erratic nature of the output is accentuated by the scale to the left which doesn't begin at origin.

I don't have a laser power meter, so that graph is the best I can provide. I can provide a YouTube demo if required. If someone knows a more realistic dollar value, please let me know. As far as warranty, the only one I could offer is a non-DOA.

NOTE: It's funny how everyone bashes Wicked Lasers, but they are still somewhat desireable. I've owned three and they've all been great.

Last edited:
Hello all. Thanks for your replies. I believe this unit to be the 750mW WL Krypton for 2014. As you should all know, all DPSS lasers will show some instability during their warmup. This laser output averages 766mW with a S/D of only 44mW...so I'd say it has a reasonably stable output during warmup. The APPARENTLY erratic nature of the output is accentuated by the scale to the left which doesn't begin at origin.

I don't have a laser power meter, so that graph is the best I can provide. I can provide a YouTube demo if required. If someone knows a more realistic dollar value, please let me know. As far as warranty, the only one I could offer is a non-DOA.

NOTE: It's funny how everyone bashes Wicked Lasers, but they are still somewhat desireable. I've owned three and they've all been great.

I have a few laser power meters. I could test it for you if you would like.

Hi,
Yes get in contact with Laserbee he has the best to offer at reasonable prices. and he stands behind all his products. I have 5 of his LPM's and all are very responsive and accurate .
Rich:)

Encap

If you actually want to sell it, you probably would have much better luck selling it on eBay where another Krypton is being offered at $1,299.00 and other models from Wicked selling at silly high prices without the BE or other accessories than attempting to sell it here where there is little, if any, interest as evidenced by nobody interested in buying it so far---has been a long time.

Check out "Wicked Lasers" on eBay the prices are really up there.

Last edited: