Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

2014 NASCAR Season

Props to that guy, riding a bike with one leg would be hard enough but to ride a bike with ONLY your left and right arm is INSANE! Move the throttle to the left side AND have the clutch over there? No use of the rear brake since its right side foot???? Shifting with the left foot! Thats a lot to handle on the left side! Must have a dual lever on the left side for brake and clutch. Thats what Doug Henry has on his progressive bike but he also has a Rekluse clutch to help him out. The clutch lever is just for the added boost :)

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Oh was this a Nascar thread? Did two wheels take over? Hmmmmm :thinking: Maybe we should get a new race with Nascar vs superbikes.........oval or road track, I'd watch that any day!

It can be the "general motor sports" thread if you want. :D

Everyone knows that the only interesting race is the racing to TAKESHI´S CASTLE

ROFL! That always looked like it would be really fun to be a contestant on. :D

Never really watched motorcycle racing, but I have wanted a motorbike. Guess I just don't have the courage though lol. Too much chance of me being killed by some idiot with a massive SUV...

I do watch other motor sports apart from NASCAR though, Formula 1 or IndyCar anyone? :D

Last edited:
I watch it all, I have never watched a whole Nascar race HOWEVER I have raced one on xbox. Me and my buddy play nascar a lot but it always turns into who can make the best wreck. IMO just running an oval is boring as heck! They need to add to Nascar to make it better. When they run the road tracks its interesting. The drivers need to be on top of their game. When running Daytona there is no top of the game, I mean its a freakin 45 bank! You can let go of the wheel and youd turn around the corner :crackup: Even the start straight is pretty banked, I know, I've stood on it to watch the supercross race. I'll be there March 8th ;)

DJNY

I do watch other motor sports apart from NASCAR though, Formula 1 or IndyCar anyone? :D

I more or less regulary watched F1 since 1996.

I was / am a big fan of the Finish race drivers Häkkinen and Raikkönen.

Hope next season is more interesting than the secon half of the past season with the Vettel / Red Bull domination.

Some great / funny moments here

Last edited:
I hate those guys that do stupid $h1t on the roads with sport bikes. Keep that crap to the legal race courses. Don't expect me to pull over to help if you get in an accident.