Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

200mW Waterproof BeamCheap Laser

The Beam is very bright and visable both day and night. It has great quailty and a nice build to it. Focusing the laser is both good and bad. The good thing is that its easy to focus. The bad thing is that, the focus lens can come off really easy so be carefull. I would recommend this laser to anyone :) its great.

Customer Service

This laser was bought from BeamCheap, NOT O-like. Brandon (lemonwonder) helped with seperate shipping. The website has Great support, and fast reponse, when you email them you usually get an email back within 6-12hrs. Awsome laser and amazing customer support.

Here is a Video Review

Pro:

*Great Quality Beam
*Easy to Focus
*Love the Body
*Really Bright
*Burns everything :D

Con:

*The lens was dusty when it arrived, but I just used compressed air to get rid of the dust..
*Focus Lens is a little loose; nothing to bad

Last edited:

too bad your on the opposite side of the nation, we could power meter that thing and find out what power it really makes.

There are a lot of Members in California that could Meter that
Laser for you...

If it is a bright as you say... make sure you wear Laser Safely Goggles...

Too bad Lemon couldn't clean the Lens or put some Teflon tape
on the threads for you before he sent it to you... :thinking:

Good job on your review...
BTW what did it cost you for the Laser???

Jerry

I talk to brendan about the lens issue. He said
I do not make contact with the lasers before they are sent to the consumer, to clear things up.
I have contacted Susie about this problem and we'll be working towards a solution.
-Brendan H

I understand were he is coming from. He doesn't own the company and he isnt in charge of making the lasers..

I won't be having my fun yet... I just realized that the batteries and end cap that I got were for a different laser. the non-waterproof one :banghead:
4b3fe3ef234f.jpg

I don't have an endcap for this laser either, the cap I have will fall down inside the battery compartment. You can't really tell in the picture though (it's taken from a cell phone :rolleyes:)

edit: Idk what a cr123 is but o-like says