Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

200mW 532nm Green Beam Laser From FocalPrice.com

99% of Green laser i was told are Case positive. Just remember that in the future so you dont run into any problems and loose a laser.:)

I receive it! The Battery is for ONE use only!
Ok. Its good Laser But is <100mW i Buy <200mW :yabbmad:
BUT i'm HAPPY!:yh:

I receive it! The Battery is for ONE use only!
Ok. Its good Laser But is <100mW i Buy <200mW :yabbmad:
BUT i'm HAPPY!:yh:

Congratulation.:wave:

Do you have a picture of the battery. There is no way the laser can run off of 1.5v through aways.

Also the battery if it is a 3.7v cell has to be charged before use. Mine came pretty dead at <3 volts.

This could be the reason of such lower power. Did you meter it or is it a guess.?

Video:
YouTube - 100mW Green laser Battery DEAD! (LPF test)
(The Battery is Full Charge!)

There said <100mW no <200mW:confused:
img10541.jpg

Last edited:
HAHA. I just answer you on youtube.

Did you charge it.? What does it read on a DMM.?

If the cell is dead then you got a dead cell. Mine is actually still good but only hold a charge to 4.19v.

I dont even use that cell anymore because it sucks. You need to get new 10440 cells. That is the size that fits in this laser.

Also Please resize the photo it is too large.

Try 800X600

TrustFire 10440 3.7v BATTERY it's ok?

Yes those are the Exact same ones i Use.:)

There really not 600mA But the work Great.:)

What does the battery you have read at on a Multimeter.?

Also when you get the New cells make sure to charge the battery before use.

If you every need more Help you can always PM me aswell.

Yes those are the Exact same ones i Use.:)

There really not 600mA But the work Great.:)

What does the battery you have read at on a Multimeter.?

Also when you get the New cells make sure to charge the battery before use.

If you every need more Help you can always PM me aswell.

4.19V:thanks:

Hmmmm.

Can you test this for me.:)

Put the battery in turn the laser on let it dim out 2 or 3 times then take the battery out quick from the laser and test the battery then and let me know what its reading.

At 4.19V this should not have a problem Working. But some times a cell can read 4.19v but when under load the cell is Not Good.

Also Do not point your laser like that to your camera, You will destroy it.:eek:

The battery After 3min. use, is 3.59V! (The battery is 350mAh ONLY!)

The battery After 3min. use, is 3.59V! (The battery is 350mAh ONLY!)

Just what i thought. The battery is a dud. No Good.

Glad you did that test.:)

Yea even those 600mah 10440 cells that you linked and i have as well are around 350mah too. Never believe what is written on the cells. It is usually way off.

But the thing is that no mater what the mah is the cell you have is a bad and it is common when getting a laser from such site that comes with any cells it is a hit or miss. You will either get a good cell and OK cell or a dud like in your case.

Those 10440 cells you linked will last a good amount of time. I dint do a test to see how long the last in the laser but if i remember correctly i got around 15 min of On time witch translates to how ever long you spend leaving the laser on over a period of time.

1 charge would last me a couple of day as i dont really use it much.

So depending on how many times a day you use it, it will last ~15 minutes of on time .

Last edited:
Yea that cell is no good. Mine after a few minutes is still around 4.2V.

Iam sure when you get the new cell it will work better. I cant say it will burn but it for sure will work.

Like i said mine can do all the regular stuff. Bop a balloon withing a few feet cut electrical tape and thin black plastic. I had lite a couple of matches but it was a hit or miss. They dint light ll the time.

I would wait until you get the new cell before you make the assumption that it does not burn.

With out a LPM you will not know the true power of the laser. But if with the new cell does not burn then you can contact Focal Price and try and get a replacement.

Another member did this as his was redding in at i think around ~75mW, SO he sent that one back and got a new one in the mail that read is i ~150mW. He got lucky as that is one of the highest i heard come out this laser.:)

So just wait and see when you get the new cell ho it works.

Please Update when you do get the new cell would like to hear what you have to say.:)

Whats up fellas new here and was surprised to see the first thread i saw was exactly what i received the other day from focal point. First off i wasnt surprised it didn't burn however it does seem to be well built in my opinion which i base on my on my complete lack of knowledge. It does however work and i know it at least reaches 3/4 of a mile as i live in the country and i can reach the peak of a nearby hill which i have knowledge of the distance. Just thought i would share with u guys.